Voice chat for Hydroball?

@@Malkav suggested to me that we arrange some form of team voice chat for next weeks Hydroball. Personally I think it's an awesome Idea, but not sure what would be the best way to do it. A single voice channel wouldn't work, as you would just be giving your enemy an update of what you are about to do.

I would suggest something like teamspeak, but we would need a server for it. The free way of doing it i can think of is is groups on steam/skype, but i can see that being awkward when you switch teams.

Any suggestions? or Indeed, does anyone have access to a voice server we could use?

edit: Perhaps even some kind of general JKHub voice server would be neat.

I've had this idea a few times myself whilst playing. It'd be so much more convenient to be able to quickly say "Pass" rather than second guess where your team mate is going to go. The only flaw is that we switch teams so often. We could always play fixed teams, but I'm not sure if people would be up for that.

We could always play fixed teams, but I'm not sure if people would be up for that.

I personally would love to have some games with fixed teams. So we can actually have a good match rather than just random tactic-less punch-spam in a pig pile.

I say we should play a few matches with semi-organised teams. We should do the random ones too though.

Come on, guys. Teamspeak is so last decade. Mumble is the way to go.
Vent or gtfo.

Honestly, I don't think it matters which service we use, one may or may not be better than the other, but I dont think anyone is going to be too fussed about quality here, we are just trying to find any working solution.

So other than saying which voice software you don't like. Anyone know any way of doing this for free that would work, or anyone have a voice server of any kind we can use?

I setup a TS3 server for the RP community I'm in. I could made a hydroball channel until JKHub gets its own voice server or something. If this sounds good, let me know and I'll discuss and see if the other members would be ok with it.

That would be most awesome and generous sir! Ideally a red channel and a blue channel if possible =P