Does an alternative Ewok Model exist?

This isn't so much a mod request as a research question, but was there ever a more recent ewok model than the lowpoly multicolor Ewok pack?

07c30fbf46515e07467324ba6867092f3b3dea26

There was one teased in "Movie Duels - Original Trilogy" but it doesn't seem like they were ever released.

ewoks.jpg

This is just to see if there's anything out there more than a model request.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

As far as I know, the Ewoks model above is the only ones we have. Well, at least I didn't see anyone trying to make a new one.

Actually, the Ewok model is good as it is, so we don't necessarily need an entirely new one. But with some proper reskinning, the one we have

can be made into a more movie-like version.

As far as I know, the Ewoks model above is the only ones we have. Well, at least I didn't see anyone trying to make a new one.

Actually, the Ewok model is good as it is, so we don't necessarily need an entirely new one. But with some proper reskinning, the one we have

can be made into a more movie-like version.

Looking at the legs of the MD Ewoks, they were probably just a re-skin as well? What do you think? Although the hood is clipped differently...

I was a bit disappointed it didn't have the ewoks so I didn't dig around too much, but it had some enhanced assets that are usually only coupled with other mods... I don't think the demo had any content we haven't seen before, just a different combination of them.