New, Non-port Lord Starkiller model?

Isn't the Sith Stalker model not a port? Maybe someone can kitbash that. (With permission from whoever made it, of course)

Somewhat off-topic: Man, I miss the old FileFront days, when people made skins of EVERYTHING...

That isn't a port, that's custom, its part of made me wonder why there isn't a custom made version of the dark lord's armor version of it.

the_raven likes this

That isn't a port, that's custom, its part of made me wonder why there isn't a custom made version of the dark lord's armor version of it.

As I said,

Isn't the Sith Stalker model not a port? Maybe someone can kitbash that. (With permission from whoever made it, of course)

Well Lately our forum is floated with ports and no orginality...   Darth Shiftee made the Sith Stalker model. Someone can kitbash it or make frankenstein or something.. i dont know. 

Starkiller ... starkiller everywhere . Well this armor is bad ass like other Sith Stalker outfits but..  in my opinion there are a lot better star wars characters.

It is very little chance that someone would create this model from scratch because there are already one..for many people on this site. TFU one... 

Noodle and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Crazy idea

Head from current model

Arms, Hip, Legs, Bots from Toshi's Vader

hands from Darth Shiftee's Sith Stalker

(maybe use forearms form Toshi's Anakin)

Torso: Not sure, unless is done from scratch, maybe 

- Darth Shiftee's Sith Stalker. Not sure if it fits. Also, the front armor is a little different (is open in the front, while the Hoth Stalker is closed).

- use a different torso and keep the current armor, at least the upper parts.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this