Gravity in some places .. but not entire map

Langerd

Ok so i managed to do it.. made triggers_multiple that has target target_gravity_change that has option 200 and target2 - target_gravity_change that has 800. Thanks to that when i will leave the trigger mutiply the gravity change to normal ;) The only problem i see is that.... it doesnt work on npc's .. why...?

Ok so i managed to do it.. made triggers_multiple that has target target_gravity_change that has option 200 and target2 - target_gravity_change that has 800. Thanks to that when i will leave the trigger mutiply the gravity change to normal ;) The only problem i see is that.... it doesnt work on npc's .. why...?

Odd, I thought they worked with NPCs since that's used for a JO mission. Have you seen if there's an icarus script that also changes gravity?

Odd, I thought they worked with NPCs since that's used for a JO mission. Have you seen if there's an icarus script that also changes gravity?

The Jo mission that you can fling the storms out the ship uses the vacuum trigger space thing mentioned in the OP.

I found the way to make it work for SP but for MP It doesnt work (Of course....)

In SP I made - Trigger mutpilies that change gravity of the character. Depends if He is inside or outside the ship. Also in Worldspawn i change gravity as well.

In MP Target_gravity_change doesnt work.. so all these triggers are made .. they do shit. I tried to change it to make it use the script. But i doesnt work too.. script is made fine... but in game gravity still doesnt work and character animations are messed up for some reason..

I despise mapping for MP... I know that most of players prefer Multiplayer.. but Mapping for Single Player is better and easier..

EDIT: I think that i will just simply make two version of the map... Sadly multilayer version will be full gravity changed...

Noodle likes this

I found the way to make it work for SP but for MP It doesnt work (Of course....)

In SP I made - Trigger mutpilies that change gravity of the character. Depends if He is inside or outside the ship. Also in Worldspawn i change gravity as well.

In MP Target_gravity_change doesnt work.. so all these triggers are made .. they do shit. I tried to change it to make it use the script. But i doesnt work too.. script is made fine... but in game gravity still doesnt work and character animations are messed up for some reason..

I despise mapping for MP... I know that most of players prefer Multiplayer.. but Mapping for Single Player is better and easier..

EDIT: I think that i will just simply make two version of the map... Sadly multilayer version will be full gravity changed...

That's okay for player.

for NPC you need to set some usescript or some script that affect and NPC and change is relative gravity with SET_GRAVITY 0, i applied to some ghosts years ago as spawnscript and they flyswim in the room. XD

I agree. The only thing multiplayer has that SP doesn't is vehicle control. 

Langerd likes this