Pass-me-arround map?

• 2 weeks later...

I havent stopped by, work load increased seamingly here in my company and have done a lot of overtime. Not to mention from onnext week I ll be juggling with a baby as wel.l Bad excuses, i know, but I have to postpone my work here atm, till work slows down and have time to do some mapping, my apologies. 

I do can give a set up on this. Give me a few days to put down a google docs file with our interests and we decide on from there ;)

Smoo likes this

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10onF3VdKFOgyJfQ6LrIlHeTAEnwS_i6wR76f3Rz4tm0/edit?usp=sharing

With the halloween event going on, we should postpone this till november. I start up drawing a draft in above link. Please feel free to jump in here. If you cant edit for some odd reason (go via the link) inbox me your email and i ll add you to a safelist.

I ll keep tabs on this file and if we can set up everything in 2 weeks (theme, idea, type of map, etc) we are good to go. Please also bear in mind, one of these days, I become first time father, so I may not check in for a few days.

Futuza, Smoo and JAWSFreelao like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I am not really into mapping anymore but I'd love to see a Force Awakens map.. the insides of the Starkiller Base would work as a map. There a blue prints of it on the internet (overall layout of the set, size comparisons etc.).

I started some brushwork on it (no textures/shaders yet) when I got the BluRay.. could be a nice start. We could use standard textures from the game.

Tell me what you think.

• 2 weeks later...

@@SomaZ drop me your email in pm, and i ll add you to the safe list, i thought i made it public and everybody could edit.. oh well. 

@@Darth Futuza, i know the feeling, since i am managing work and my baby boy ... he is growing amazingly, merely 2,5 weeks old. So yea, i try to make time when I can, but i do have the evening shifts to keep him busy or sleepy, while his mom gets some rest. We just need people to sign up more. Also we need to get some more people on this team now. Any chance we can meet on discord with a group of people who are intrested in participating. A meeting should be fine, so we can get our heads straight all.

• 3 months later...