MovieBattles 2 - Kylo Ren model

Hmm well this model was made for the MB2 and all right go to the Lervish and Plasma.. but i want to ask.. Is there any chance to get the download link for this model? Or there are some restricted rights for MB2 content? Because i saw some skins here on Jkhub but no link (that is why i was thinking about it..) When u saw this model on the MB2 forums..i was shocked. It looks just awesome OuO

Edit: Btw.. I asking about it because i dont want to download 3.3gb file.. but first i want to ask about the usage and rules of the content

Edited by Langerd

Hmm well this model was made for the MB2 and all right go to the Lervish and Plasma.. but i want to ask.. Is there any chance to get the download link for this model? Or there are some restricted rights for MB2 content? Because i saw some skins here on Jkhub but no link (that is why i was thinking about it..) When u saw this model on the MB2 forums..i was shocked. It looks just awesome OuO

Edit: Btw.. I asking about it because i dont want to download 3.3gb file.. but first i want to ask about the usage and rules of the content

Spare Harddrives, dude. But yeah, wait for Tompa9 to help. :)

Langerd likes this

I actually made a Single player version of that model of Kylo Ren, I wanted to upload it on to JKhub but i never truly finished it and I haven't gotten permission from Lervish or Plasma. would It be okay if I put a download link of that just on this forum page?

Darth Sion likes this

I actually made a Single player version of that model of Kylo Ren, I wanted to upload it on to JKhub but i never truly finished it and I haven't gotten permission from Lervish or Plasma. would It be okay if I put a download link of that just on this forum page?

I haven't gotten permission from Lervish or Plasma. - this has two meanings..

-They told You that You cant do it - You shouldnt upload

-They didnt anwered to You - You may think about it but wait still for their permission..

It is very important to not break the rules :S

I haven't gotten permission from Lervish or Plasma. - this has two meanings..

-They told You that You cant do it - You shouldnt upload

-They didnt anwered to You - You may think about it but wait still for their permission..

It is very important to not break the rules :S

Indeed I'll try to get permission since i haven't tried yet.

Langerd and TheWhitePhoenix like this