Has ANYONE thought of this before!?

Maybe Jan would make a better base, Idk.

Jan doesn't really fit the Reborn style at all. The face might be good though.

This sounds like an interesting, experimental project that might give us many interesting takes on a female reborn.

2 hours of working. Maybe this is not what most of You are looking for but i wanted to try :) Female version of Reborn_new

+ with my old reskin of the reborn_new male

PA2uM.jpg

PAAZo.jpg

PACvB.jpg

Tommorow i will try something Jk2 like

PLEASE DO! :D Which reminds me, maybe a Reborn Master variant as well, if possible. :D

Hmm.. But You mean Reborn from  Jk2 or Jk3 ?

I must say .. i am intrested about it OuO

And to answer your question as I didn't see it before: BOTH! :D A JK2 Reborn Variant, JK3 Cultist Variant, JK3 New Reborn Varaint (Which I Saw you did), AND a JK3 Reborn Master Variant! :D

2 hours of working. Maybe this is not what most of You are looking for but i wanted to try :) Female version of Reborn_new

+ with my old reskin of the reborn_new male

PA2uM.jpg

PAAZo.jpg

PACvB.jpg

Tommorow i will try something Jk2 like

I like it. But I think you should try shortening or thickening the waist a bit. It looks kinda odd connecting to the chest like that

Cerez likes this

Great work, @@Langerd! You've genuinely surprised me. If I may, make the hair strands toggle-able.

And @@Seven is right, make the mid-top section of the torso (where the top of the red sash is) just a little wider.

We're going to need female voices for these Reborns, too, guys... Any ideas?

What's it like from the front?

It has the face of a man with red lips and smoother skin. I tried scaling the face in a few places but I didn't have much time. I'll probably frankenstein something better on soon.

RPNR1AD.png