Space Battle

While there are plenty of maps that give room for space fights and playing around with space vehicles, I don't know of any that actually overhaul the vehicle mechanics to actually allow you to have iconic dogfighting since the base jka vehicle mechanics is pretty crappy.

JKG Developer

As previously stated, the mechanics of the Vehicles in the game are simple.. VERY simple. They are borderline crappy, but let's not delve into that dungeon. I have seen some Map mods that do allow room for flying Vehicle battles. I always use the Hoth map for such battles, this map has room for aerial battles and AT-AT Walker assaults. You can find that here:

https://jkhub.org/topic/5162-need-help-finding-darthalexs-battle-of-hoth/

P.S. You will notice that the map is imperfect in Single Player. I would recommend running OpenJK and creating a Solo Game for full features of the map, including working turrets and a Hangar full of vehicles.

Pretty much all of the above. Vehicle mechanics is pretty basic, and although it can be enjoyable to dogfight against human enemies, bots and NPCs don't seem to be able to fly them, and in any case nowhere as good as a human player.

As for the rest, Siege Destroyer is a good dogfight map:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/290-siege-destroyer-map-file/

And there's the Death Star Trench Run, that you can find in one of the JK3Files mirrors.

Even though the controls were a bit flawed, I always had lots of fun on the space maps for JA. I spent a lot of time playing on siege_destroyer with people back in the day, same with the deathstar trench. Sadly, I don't think there's any mod that allows you to use a flyable vehicle on SP. You can't even drive an at-st if you spawn it as a vehicle, since it's a special entity on it's own. The only thing that works on SP are the swoops. 

I saw disney released codes of game. 

It was Raven Software actually. They've got many requests to release the source codes for both SP and MP, especially for the first one, as the code for MP was already available. But they finally gave in right after Disney took over and LucasArts was closed down.