I'm looking for few models, maps and mods

I am looking for a few mods for this: http://jkhub.org/topic/7037-mod-compilation/

Models:

Yuuzhan Vong
Zombie Stormtrooper (and maybe some other common zombified characters like the Imperials, reborns, Rebels etc.)
Dash Rendar
Jerec

Sariss
Some suitable models to replace original Reborn and Cultist characters
Poe Dameron

BB-8

Maps:
Jakku (or something like Jakku)

Mods:

White lightsaber blades (like those of Ahsoka in the Rebels) - not replace existing blade color, but add a new... if it is possible

Is there already some of this?
Or can someone make at least some of this?
Most of all this I want Yuuzhan Vong and Zombie Stormtrooper.

A version of Jerec and Sariss can be found here:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/804-dark-forces-ii-skin-pack/

A Dash Render model can be found here:

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Outcast/Models/Star%20Wars/7145/

A member is working on a Poe Dameron model but it has only recently been started, so it  could be awhile before it's released.

@@Jeff I believe also did a BB-8 as well.

Yeah I forgot about that.  :rolleyes:

Yuuzhan Vong

BB-8 (credits to Jeff, this was one of the packs he posted in his topic a while back) - Never looked at it though so have no idea how it is in-game.

Poe Dameron is currently a WIP

There are several cool reskins of the reborns/cultists, do a bit of searching.

You could probably reskin these to make a good zombie stormtrooper.

I don't know why you didn't do this yourself, took me five minutes to find almost all of your requested skins.. xD

Thank you all.

So I will wait for some good Poe Dameron model.

Jerec and Sariss look very good. However, in the File Information is written "Other players May not share or modify this work without permission from the original author." So I rather ask the author first.

Jeff, your models are really awesome... a masterpiece. I will use your Death Trooper and BB-8 if I may. Perhaps it might be useful to me also some of your other models... if I will do also other thematic mod compilations. I also found your Sith Warrior and Sith Assassin. Although it's from the Old Republic, so far this is the best replacement for the original JKA Reborn and Cultist.

I will try edit the Imperial Officer to zombified Imperial by myself. That might not be so hard.
I already have quite interesting idea for Single Player map with zombified characters :).

Jeff likes this

Thank you all.

So I will wait for some good Poe Dameron model.

Jerec and Sariss look very good. However, in the File Information is written "Other players May not share or modify this work without permission from the original author." So I rather ask the author first.

Jeff, your models are really awesome... a masterpiece. I will use your Death Trooper and BB-8 if I may. Perhaps it might be useful to me also some of your other models... if I will do also other thematic mod compilations. I also found your Sith Warrior and Sith Assassin. Although it's from the Old Republic, so far this is the best replacement for the original JKA Reborn and Cultist.

I will try edit the Imperial Officer to zombified Imperial by myself. That might not be so hard.

I already have quite interesting idea for Single Player map with zombified characters :).

If this mod is just for your personal use, I don't see why you need to get permission to do anything.  If you're not reproducing it or trying to sell the work off as yours, then what goes on on your hardrive, stays on your hardrive and no one is any wiser.

JKG Developer

If this mod is just for your personal use, I don't see why you need to get permission to do anything.  If you're not reproducing it or trying to sell the work off as yours, then what goes on on your hardrive, stays on your hardrive and no one is any wiser.

Well, it will be for my personal use, if I don't gain the permission from the authors of used mods.

But I'd rather to share it with others if it's possible.

I need advice... I tried to make death trooper NPC, but I don't know which CLASS to choose.

Zombies are more monsters than human (well, definitely more monsters than human). I remembered that Rancor always attacking everything and sometimes he tries to eat it. Well, I tried CLASS_RANCOR... and I don't think it was a good idea.

Anyone have any better ideas? Just advice is enough... there is no need to make a NPC for me.

That Yuuzhan Vong model is EXTREMELY OLD, now. :( I wish someone could make an updated model. :

Yeah, you're right. That model is really very very old. It even seems that it's for Jedi Outcast and not for Jedi Academy (but it should not matter).

For me it's better than nothing. :)

It is possible to add a new color of the lightsaber blade, without replacing one of the original? If yes, how? I'm looking for a white blade like Ahsoka had in the Rebels. If there is no mod which adds a white blade (at least I have not found any), how can I do it?

TheWhitePhoenix likes this