Mod Compilation

As I wrote here, I'm working on "Mod Compilation". It's one PK3 file containing my favorite mods (also in my opinion best mods that ever been released). This first package of mods I called "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens". This means that it contains for example the characters from the side stories (books, comics, games, etc.) + characters from the the latest movie "The Force Awakens". In the future I plan maybe another Mod Compilations like Clone Wars, Original Trilogy etc.

I creating these mod packs mostly for myself.I didn't plan to release it on the Internet for the public (but not excluding this option). The reason why it can't be released is that I did not create this mods, so if I don't gain permission of the original authors, I can't release it. However, I will try to reach agreement with the authors of these mods, then maybe this "Mod Compilation" will appear here on JKhub.

The first Mod Pack "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens" contains in my opinion a lot of the best models I've ever seen.  I consider authors of these mods to be the masters and I would like to thank them for their great work. Create mods is not easy, I know that very well.
Some NPCs are added (e.g. Rey, Finn, Han Solo, etc.), some other NPCs replace the original (e.g. original stormtrooper from JK3 is replaced by stromtrooper from TFA).
I wanted to remake some of my favorite Multi Player maps to Single Player version (with the NPC), but with that I have still a little problems.
Into Mod pack will be included also other mods such as weapons, Player Customization and more.

Used mods in "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens" Mod Compilation

GREEN - permission obtained
RED - permission not yet obtained OR permission denied
ORANGE - author, or contact to the author not found

BLUE - not necessary to ask for permission [License: Other players may modify and share this work so long as they provide credit to the original author.]

Models List
DT Stormtrooper EP7 (by DT) - replacing original Jedi Academy Stromtrooper
DT Luke EP7 (by DT) - replacing original Jedi Academy Luke Skywalker
Finn EP7 - 1.0 (by Brownjor10) - added NPC
Old Han (EP7) v0.9 (by Lervish) - added NPC
Lando Calrissian (by Circa) - replacing original Jedi Academy Lando with ROTJ version
Phasma (by dark_apprentice) - added NPC
Leia TFA (by dark_apprentice) - added NPC
Rey (by RevanKnight) - added NPC
Rosh (Jedi) (by MagSul) - replacing original Jedi Academy Rosh Penin
Corran Horn (by Tyrael64) - added NPC
DF2 Kyle (v3) (by DarthPhae) - replacing original Jedi Academy Kyle Katarn
C-3PO EPVII (by Kylo Ren) - replacing original Jedi Academy C-3PO
DT MaraJade (by DT) - added NPC
Jedi Instructor (by MagSul) - replacing original Jedi Academy Jedi Trainer
Ladies of the EU Skin Pack (by Jeff) - Jaina Solo (added NPC), Vestar Khai (replacing Tavion)
Holiday Special Boba Fett (by Barricade24) - replacing original Jedi Academy Boba Fett
Movie Accurate Gammorean (by Barricade24) - added NPC
TwiLek Mercenary (by Kahzmat) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)
Kylo Ren (by Kualan) - added NPC, does not work (crash into main menu with error message)
Admiral Pellaeon (by Jeff) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (by Darth Martyr) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)

Yuuzhan Vong ()

Death Trooper ()

BB-8 ()

Jerec () -

Vehicle List
TIE Fighter EP7 (by dark_apprentice) - replacing original Jedi Academy TIE Fighter
Moldy Crow (by Dark Forces Mod Team, AshuraDX) - added Vehicle
Luke's speeder (not yet chosen) - added Vehicle

Other Mods List
Base Custom Complete (by MUG)
Kylo Ren's Lightsaber (by Darth Martyr)
Saber Color Crystal Icon (by Zicmak)
DT F-11D Blaster (by DT)
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter Scope (by Botdra Lar'les)

Maps List (not yet added to Mod Compilation)
[maps without permission or without NPC (SP version) will not be used]
Tatooine RpG (by MageC) - not sure if I want this for "New Republic" Mod Compilation
Mos Eisley Trap (by LivingDeadJedi, Several Sided Sid, Sith-J-Cull) - problems with saving to bsp file
[MBII] Starkiller base Duel (by Pipexlul)
siege_destroyer (by Ravensoft)
Nar Shaddaa Streets Map Pack (by super_chiken)

Callisto (by Darth Stevenus)

Expedition (by Acrobat)

I'm looking for...
Yuuzhan Vong model
Zombie Stormtrooper model
Dash Rendar model
Jerec and Sariss Model
Some suitable models to replace original Reborn and Cultist characters
Poe Dameron model
Jakku (or something like Jakku) map

If it bothers anyone from the authors of used mods, so I'm very sorry, but I can't stop doing this now. I did not plan to harm anyone, nor his work. I will continue in the making of this mod compilation. But if I don't gain permission from each author of each mod, I will never release the Mod Pack for public... remains only for me.

And why am I doing this? Well, certainly not because I was bored. It's because I always hated the mess in the base folder. Dozens of pk3 files... a big chaos.
ONE pk3, ONE kind of Star Wars theme (KOTOR or Clone Wars or The New Republic)... that's better for me... that's what i want/need in Jedi Academy.

As I wrote here, I'm working on "Mod Compilation". It's one PK3 file containing my favorite mods (also in my opinion best mods that ever been released). This first package of mods I called "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens". This means that it contains for example the characters from the side stories (books, comics, games, etc.) + characters from the the latest movie "The Force Awakens". In the future I plan maybe another Mod Compilations like Clone Wars, Original Trilogy etc.

I creating these mod packs mostly for myself. I don't plan to release it on the Internet for the public (but not excluding this option). The reason why it can't be released is that I did not create this mods, so if I don't gain permission of the original authors, I can't release it. However, I will try to reach agreement with the authors of these mods, then maybe this "Mod Compilation" will appear here on JKhub.

The first Mod Pack "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens" contains in my opinion a lot of the best models I've ever seen.  I consider authors of these mods to be the masters and I would like to thank them for their great work. Create mods is not easy, I know that very well.

Some NPCs are added (e.g. Rey, Finn, Han Solo, etc.), some other NPCs replace the original (e.g. original stormtrooper from JK3 is replaced by stromtrooper from TFA).

I wanted to remake some of my favorite Multi Player maps to Single Player version (with the NPC), but with that I have still a little problems.

Into Mod pack will be included also other mods such as weapons, Player Customization and more.

Used mods in "New Republic Era + The Force Awakens" Mod Compilation

GREEN - permission obtained

RED - permission not yet obtained OR permission denied

ORANGE - author, or contact to the author not found

Models List

DT Stormtrooper EP7 (by DT) - replacing original Jedi Academy Stromtrooper

DT Luke EP7 (by DT) - replacing original Jedi Academy Luke Skywalker

Finn EP7 - 1.0 (by Brownjor10) - added NPC

Old Han (EP7) v0.9 (by Lervish) - added NPC

Lando Calrissian (by Circa) - replacing original Jedi Academy Lando with ROTJ version

Phasma (by dark_apprentice) - added NPC

Leia TFA (by dark_apprentice) - added NPC

Rey (by RevanKnight) - added NPC

Rosh (Jedi) (by MagSul) - replacing original Jedi Academy Rosh Penin

Corran Horn (by Tyrael64) - added NPC

DF2 Kyle (v3) (by DarthPhae) - replacing original Jedi Academy Kyle Katarn

C-3PO EPVII (by Kylo Ren) - replacing original Jedi Academy C-3PO

DT MaraJade (by DT) - added NPC

Jedi Instructor (by MagSul) - replacing original Jedi Academy Jedi Trainer

Ladies of the EU Skin Pack (by Jeff) - Jaina Solo (added NPC), Vestar Khai (replacing Tavion)

Holiday Special Boba Fett (by Barricade24) - replacing original Jedi Academy Boba Fett

Movie Accurate Gammorean (by Barricade24/stcommander) - added NPC

TwiLek Mercenary (by Kahzmat) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)

Kylo Ren (by Kualan) - added NPC, does not work (crash into main menu with error message)

Admiral Pellaeon (by Jeff) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)

Grand Admiral Thrawn (not yet chosen) - not yet decided (probably added NPC)

Vehicle List

TIE Fighter EP7 (by dark_apprentice) - replacing original Jedi Academy TIE Fighter

Moldy Crow (by Dark Forces Mod Team, AshuraDX) - added Vehicle

Luke's speeder (not yet chosen) - added Vehicle

Other Mods List

Base Custom Complete (by MUG)

Kylo Ren's Lightsaber (not yet chosen)

Saber Color Crystal Icon (by Zicmak)

DT F-11D Blaster (by DT)

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter Scope (by Botdra Lar'les)

Maps List (not yet added to Mod Compilation)

[maps without permission or without NPC (SP version) will not be used]

Tatooine RpG (by MageC) - not sure if I want this for "New Republic" Mod Compilation

Mos Eisley Trap (by LivingDeadJedi, Several Sided Sid, Sith-J-Cull)

[MBII] Starkiller base Duel (by Pipexlul)

siege_destroyer (by Ravensoft)

Nar Shaddaa Streets Map Pack (by super_chiken)

I'm looking for...

Yuuzhan Vong model

Zombie Stormtrooper model

Dash Rendar model

Jerec and Sariss Model

Some suitable models to replace original Reborn and Cultist characters

Poe Dameron model

Jakku (or something like Jakku) map

If it bothers anyone from the authors of used mods, so I'm very sorry, but I can't stop doing this now. I did not plan to harm anyone, nor his work. I will continue in the making of this mod compilation. But if I don't gain permission from each author of each mod, I will never release the Mod Pack for public... remains only for me.

And why am I doing this? Well, certainly not because I was bored. It's because I always hated the mess in the base folder. Dozens of pk3 files... a big chaos.

ONE pk3, ONE kind of Star Wars theme (KOTOR or Clone Wars or The New Republic)... that's better for me... that's what i want/need in Jedi Academy.

Personally, I wouldn't go with Kualan's version of Kylo Ren. No disrespect to Kualan, in any form. But there is a better and more "movie accurate" version of the character model, out there, found here; http://jkhub.org/files/file/2626-kylo-ren/. Either that or I'd wait a bit longer, for someone else to do a newer version. Also, Kualan's model is quite an old mod, too.

Personally, I wouldn't go with Kualan's version of Kylo Ren. No disrespect to Kualan, in any form. But there is a better and more "movie accurate" version of the character model, out there, found here; http://jkhub.org/files/file/2626-kylo-ren/. Either that or I'd wait a bit longer, for someone else to do a newer version. Also, Kualan's model is quite an old mod, too.

Thanks.

RevanKnight's Kylo Ren model also looks great. I have to use another Kylo Ren model anyway. I don't know why, but I have problems with this Kualan's model. When his Kylo Ren is hit by a lightsaber or other weapon, the game will crash.

Darth Sion likes this

Go ahead and use my models/textures/frankensteins. I have released them all with permission to all other users to use them, as long as they provide credit to me and the other authors (if there are such for the particular model/skin/frankenstein). And also you can use my JKA Models pack if you need something from there.

Creating a mod for yourself, making a public topic about it, gaining permission to use skins for yourself, and planning on never releasing it.. what's the point in this topic? xD

The person is polite and do want to have permissions to use them even for his own mod, instead of finding out in a short time ago in a planet, very far in the galaxy, that those models are used with no permissions for mods such as KOTF.

Creating a mod for yourself, making a public topic about it, gaining permission to use skins for yourself, and planning on never releasing it.. what's the point in this topic? xD

Originally, I did it for myself. But I decided to release it for the public, but only if I get permission from all authors of used mods.

Once all the red authors names will be green, I release this mod compilation here on JKhub.

Well you put "for myself" in bold and said that you don't plan on releasing it, so it made the assumption that the OP was just to boast about your own mod that you were keeping to yourself, it just seemed like a pointless thread as personal mods don't really require permission from authors as it's never going to be released or publicized. If you were planning on showcasing it to the original authors to show them what you've done with their mods as a homage to their work then that's fine, but it just came out as a bit of shameless advertising trying to get permission for something no one's ever going to see, and I hate it when people do that xD

That's fine though, you've said now that you're plan is to actually release it as a compilation pack so i'll take that back. Good luck with the mod.

Darth Martyr likes this

I already have almost everything I need. It remains only to get a few models and permissions.
The biggest problem now will be editing maps to SP version.

I thank everyone who allowed me to use / re-release their mods in this Mod Compilation. :)
I'll make a few more changes as regards the contents of this Mod Compilation. I'll definitely have to remove some mods if I don't get permission for them. For some models I have to do NPCs.
Another problem will be with old mods. I don't know if it will be possible to contact the authors of mods several years old. I'm still not sure what I'll do with it. Maybe I use those mods only with credit... as the local mods with a license: Other players may modify and share this work so long as they provide credit to the original author.

Later, maybe I will need help with testing Mod Compilation... if everything is working properly and so on.