Grievous : The Clone Wars version

@@CommanderXeph No the Clone Wars version is VERY different to the Episode 3 version. There are lot of différences. You have missed them, but the two version are very really different. But I don't want someone make the super-fast attack animation :huh:, just the skin ^_^

Compare the clone wars version with image of the movie version and you go to see lot of differences, of course :winkthumb:

So. Someone can make this skin ?

What are the differences exactly? If there are differences, they would be very minor and not really worth making a whole new model for.

So far as I can see, the proportions are more exaggerated in the TV version as a way of making him look bulkier. The nearest pictures I can find to compare...

ROTS:

zrMI9M0.jpg

TV version:

Grievous_CN.jpg

So whereas the film version is more skeletal, and moves like a scythe, the TV version is all brawn, with large clawed feet, huge shoulder blades and a head that's in smaller proportion to his bulked-torso.

To be honest, it would probably be possible to create a similarly-proportioned model by editing the current one. These changes could be made quite easily in Blender - OP, have you considered taking this route if it's for private use?

therfiles likes this