Modview issue

For some strange reason, whenever I load up a model in Modview, the model itself is not visible. There are no error messages, it seemingly loads normally, apart from the obvious.

I have tried re-downloading Modview, to no avail. All my pathing is correct, the skins for the model appear in the menu just fine, just that nothing is visible.

Someone thinks it might be because of my monitor resolution; which is set at 1366 x 768.

Any help would be appreciated.

Check the options at the top and in any of the menus. Make sure there's nothing there that is hiding your model.

@@Xycaleth has an updated version of ModView. Perhaps you can try that one?

Which ones could be responsible for hiding the model? Also I'd be willing to try an updated version, provided Xycaleth is willing to share.

Turn off invisible mode

...just kidding.

HAHAHA! I wish!

For some strange reason, whenever I load up a model in Modview, the model itself is not visible. There are no error messages, it seemingly loads normally, apart from the obvious.

I have tried re-downloading Modview, to no avail. All my pathing is correct, the skins for the model appear in the menu just fine, just that nothing is visible.

Someone thinks it might be because of my monitor resolution; which is set at 1366 x 768.

Any help would be appreciated.

Which models You tried to view? The default JKA ones? Or Your's models ? The models must be made from triangles.

The updated ModView is in the file center.

And I wouldn't know off the top of my head which setting would be responsible. Try them all if you have to.

I tried the updated Modview, no luck. Provided this is the one here. http://jkhub.org/files/file/90-modview/

Also I've checked/unchecked all of the options in the View dropdown, no luck either.  :(

Which models You tried to view? The default JKA ones? Or Your's models ? The models must be made from triangles.

Highly popular models that I'm skinning. Specifically the female customization and HS Anakin (w/ Spanki Jedi Customization). I have tried with base jka, same result.

I'm providing some screenshots of my view dropdown, if anything looks out of the ordinary, please let me know

Screen1_zpsozpcv0jf.jpg

Screen2_zpsrr1zvaz0.jpg

Also, make sure that shaders are removed for the model if you have copied them into ModView's base. Shader support is still buggy in ModView, and this could be why the model fails to display.

None of the models have any shaders, I've never understood them really so I just delete all of them. I copied the base shaders into the modview base just to stop that one annoying error message.

Have you tried removing them temporarily and seeing if the model shows up then?

Yes, no luck I'm afraid.

Customization might not have a proper default skin; usually most surfaces will be *off. Try selecting a skin in the outliner on the left.

Done it, no luck either.