The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

I think he means, this seems like a mod that just asks for everyone else to do stuff. I mean in the end what does this mod do besides collect everything in one place? What's the new content it brings?

You are right

we will use other's models etc. (i don't know why is it a problem? :P all the mods do this)

new contect?

New HD textures and i do a new HD texture for all the models what others did so we will not just put the models into the mod,we will change things

new music

new single player map (for 1.0 some plus mission like dagobah,endor,new dark side ending mission,and there will be one TFA mission for the first release kylo vs finn and rey)

for 2.0

more tfa maps ( Attack of Jakku, Escape from Jakku, Attack of Starkiller base (the mission is to plant the bombs with Solo or Chewie,and of course you will find the kylo vs finn&rey map in here too and there will be a bonus mission: fall of the jedi)

some challenge map (Jakku jumper, Save the falcon)

So pal we are not want to just make a copy paste work, we have great plans,but yeah we don't have mappers who can help us a bit. i can do the base of the maps,but we want someone who can repair the problems and do a better work on it,if you know what i mean

And Jeff a swear the god, if i could do modelling and mapping and scripting in expert level like  etc i would not ask for helps,but because i'm a jka noob in moding i need help,of course there are a lot of things what i can do in the mod,and i do my best. :)

and...about the models.

what did you expect.

It is a conversion mod like what Circa did a long time ago

when i started the mod i planned that it will be just a replacment,but now i planned to create a big mod :)

Of course i can't do it alone. that is why i need help, and of course a want to thanks all of you who joined the team and helped with models. :3

So i think that's all what i wanted to say :)

(and again sry for my english, if i had mistakes :P)

You are right

we will use other's models etc. (i don't know why is it a problem? :P all the mods do this)

new contect?

New HD textures and i do a new HD texture for all the models what others did so we will not just put the models into the mod,we will change things

new music

new single player map (for 1.0 some plus mission like dagobah,endor,new dark side ending mission,and there will be one TFA mission for the first release kylo vs finn and rey)

for 2.0

more tfa maps ( Attack of Jakku, Escape from Jakku, Attack of Starkiller base (the mission is to plant the bombs with Solo or Chewie,and of course you will find the kylo vs finn&rey map in here too and there will be a bonus mission: fall of the jedi)

some challenge map (Jakku jumper, Save the falcon)

So pal we are not want to just make a copy paste work, we have great plans,but yeah we don't have mappers who can help us a bit. i can do the base of the maps,but we want someone who can repair the problems and do a better work on it,if you know what i mean

And Jeff a swear the god, if i could do modelling and mapping and scripting in expert level like  etc i would not ask for helps,but because i'm a jka noob in moding i need help,of course there are a lot of things what i can do in the mod,and i do my best. :)

and...about the models.

what did you expect.

It is a conversion mod like what Circa did a long time ago

when i started the mod i planned that it will be just a replacment,but now i planned to create a big mod :)

Of course i can't do it alone. that is why i need help, and of course a want to thanks all of you who joined the team and helped with models. :3

So i think that's all what i wanted to say :)

(and again sry for my english, if i had mistakes :P)

All this is fine, I have no problem with it,  I guess my point is this, we are seeing a ton of requests and not much in the way of WIP pics or updates. 

QUICK UPDATE! :)

MAIN MENU,MISSION MENU,CHARACTER&SABER MENU,NEW HD JADEN & HD KYLE HEAD UPDATE and GENERAL HUX UPDATE

67qmac.jpgsmgfn5.jpg15qau12.jpg14ujpdf.jpg2uyp35y.jpg2zxv12p.jpgdo0tvm.jpgrjnmko.jpgfeffvr.jpg

Wow! Looks damn nice! My only quarrel with what you've currently got, is that the menu text needs positioning properly, so they're not being overlapped by any selectable items. etc. But wait until our Coruscant mod is complete and you'll be able to throw that into the mix, too.

Personally, I think your Dark Forces II Kyle Katarn is better. Finn/Poe's jacket seems to be used a bit too much, now. I like Kyle's head, you've used in this mod. But as far as his attire goes, the Dark Forces II version is better. It keeps Kyle unique and not like seemingly every other character.

On a side note, it might also be worth seeing if you can change the name of "Blenjeel" (the mission where you have to recover ship parts and get attacked by a huge sandworm) to "Jakku". That would be pretty fitting for such a mission and map. It might also require some sound changing, too.. But don't quote me on that.

This mission;

yeyo JK and Smoo like this

Wow! Looks damn nice! My only quarrel with what you've currently got, is that the menu text needs positioning properly, so they're not being overlapped by any selectable items. etc. But wait until our Coruscant mod is complete and you'll be able to throw that into the mix, too.

Personally, I think your Dark Forces II Kyle Katarn is better. Finn/Poe's jacket seems to be used a bit too much, now. I like Kyle's head, you've used in this mod. But as far as his attire goes, the Dark Forces II version is better. It keeps Kyle unique and not like seemingly every other character.

On a side note, it might also be worth seeing if you can change the name of "Blenjeel" (the mission where you have to recover ship parts and get attacked by a huge sandworm) to "Jakku". That would be pretty fitting for such a mission and map. It might also require some sound changing, too.. But don't quote me on that.

This mission;

Blenjeel Will be jaku in the mod :)

Coruscant mod?

Can i see something about the map? :)

And about the jacket. I read somewhere in a star wars webside that the jacket what poe weared example is a resistance jacket. So that is why i use it a lot, because i imagine that that is like an uniform for the good guys :)

You know kyle is not the same person in jka. He is more wise And he is the part of the jedi order and the rebellion

That is why hes wearing the jacket :)

Darth Sion and Smoo like this

Blenjeel Will be jaku in the mod :)

Coruscant mod?

Can i see something about the map? :)

And about the jacket. I read somewhere in a star wars webside that the jacket what poe weared example is a resistance jacket. So that is why i use it a lot, because i imagine that that is like an uniform for the good guys :)

You know kyle is not the same person in jka. He is more wise And he is the part of the jedi order and the rebellion

That is why hes wearing the jacket :)

Yeah, our Coruscant map mod can be found here;

https://jkhub.org/topic/7489-looking-for-a-custom-mission-creator-willing-to-pay-a-small-fee/

• 2 weeks later...

• I suggest to use two fog brushes - one for the top , tree , sky effect and second on the area of the water, mud and plants :) 

Dagobah is one of the hardest concepts for map making in my opinion. To catch the atmosphere You should check the map after compile more often.. Even If You get all brush and patch work done The map can miss the atmosphere.. of course i am sayong that You should pay attention on details but You should check the map with fog and add some effects . But not go to fast! You made amazing job and i Hope You will show more soon ;)

I was thinking about making some hidden Imperial Base on Dagobah and some big monster or something that destroy the base. The mission would be to run and survive or something... but too big concept for sure.

Darth Sion likes this

UPDATE!

I recreate the part of dagobah what i did first (becuase everything was lost,thx Radiant 1.4)

Now i'm working with 1.6,works perfectly! ;)

Aaaand i continued the map :)

I think good for the first day :)

hope you like it ;)

jadicn.jpg27wumhw.jpg2evvkvc.jpg

Wow nice work