Moviebattles 2 site back online

Before you go demonising Tx, remember a few things:

1) They had plenty of time to make the backup

2) You have no idea what he was going through in life, and it looks exactly like he was under a lot of stress and did not want to deal with constant harassment from every MB2 community member

3) This is only one side of the story

eezstreet, Sithani, ent and 4 others like this

Before you go demonising Tx, remember a few things:

1) They had plenty of time to make the backup

2) You have no idea what he was going through in life, and it looks exactly like he was under a lot of stress and did not want to deal with constant harassment from every MB2 community member

3) This is only one side of the story

1) Yes but was given until the 27th of September to do it. He manually shut it down 2 weeks before the teams known deadline.

2) That is no excuse. I have Aspergers, have suffered from severe depression, severe enough anxiety attacks that I cause myself to vomit, PTSD (all of those diagnosed) and I still deal with the MB2 communities shit. In fact, He bitched about getting questions every once in a while. I get 3 questions a day almost and I answer every single one of them if I can. It comes with the territory and you have to toughen up and deal with it. If answering basic questions is harassment to anyone, then they need to go look up the definition of the word. He claims harassment when he had a friend of his register an account just to let the entire community know some of what I had gone through when only the team itself knew. He is a piece of shit. 

3) Nothing excuses the fact that he intentionally shut the servers down and blocked access while the backup was in progress by lou and jack. Nothing excuses the fact that he intentionally let almost 10 years of movie battles file archives expire.

This is the most severe breach of trust in MB2 history. Dacks Zero was permanently removed from the MB team for doing far less. Sxx will never ever be pardoned for what he did regardless of what he was going through. He is old enough to know better. Arguably he was the worst leader we've had on the MB team for other reasons as well. And believe me I know how rough life can get. That is no excuse to do what he did.

Jango40, yeyo JK, NAB622 and 3 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...

now there is a new launcher, MBII staff should know how helpful were tier websites like Moddb or Jkhub to inform players and keep a download link alive when the previous forum shutdown.

That's why it would be nice to put the launcher on jkhub and Moddb too, not only on your MBII forum, and to provide mirrors :winkthumb:

now there is a new launcher, MBII staff should know how helpful were tier websites like Moddb or Jkhub to inform players and keep a download link alive when the previous forum shutdown.

That's why it would be nice to put the launcher on jkhub and Moddb too, not only on your MBII forum, and to provide mirrors :winkthumb:

https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/launcher-fix-released.272/page-3#post-2691

Waiting till verified stable and working for a couple days before I upload to sites that need approval processes

therfiles likes this

MB Janitors deleting any critics? I haven't seen anything deleted other than stupid duplicate shit that is useless to the conversation. People can be angry all they want, but when it is just insults it isn't useful. Some of the bad stuff I even quoted in several posts to respond to personally in the threads. That stuff is there still so I don't honestly know what you are on about.

Obviously you don't have a friggin clue or just biased that bad.