No servers

Message added by Circa,

If you can't see any servers, please click here to learn how to install EternalJK or OpenJK to be able to see and join servers.

MODERATOR EDIT:

If you can't see any servers, please click here to learn how to install EternalJK or OpenJK to be able to see and join servers.

Hey I can't figure out how to play online with jedi academy, no servers are showing up?

I tried something with port forwarding but I'm not familiar with it so I may have done it wrong, I really want to play the MBII mod online.

I hope someone can help! Manuel~

Edited by Circa

Hey I can't figure out how to play online with jedi academy, no servers are showing up?

I tried something with port forwarding but I'm not familiar with it so I may have done it wrong, I really want to play the MBII mod online.

I hope someone can help! Manuel~

can you give us more informations ?

- have you patched the game ? (v1.01) http://jkhub.org/files/file/73-jedi-academy-patch-pc/

- have you opened your firewall for Jedi Academy ?

- do you use a shared wifi ? (I mean : hotspot and other things like that ?) Generally, they can block the ports.

- have you correctly opened your box's ports ? (generally, it's for servers, not for gamers)

• 1 month later...

@@Caelum Just OpenJK. Any other mod I use gives the same result. I am not using a proxy as far as I know.

Edit: I made sure that Windows Defender excluded Jedi Academy, and it suddenly worked. How could I overlook this. *selfslap*

Edit 2: Nah, vanilla JKA works, but OpenJK does not. Strange...

Caelum likes this