No, no money involved or anything..I'm not a fan of begging for money over the internet anyhow unless its for the public good. I mean we come up with an original story and create and adventure.with the skill set and resources we have available to us. 

No, no money involved or anything..I'm not a fan of begging for money over the internet anyhow unless its for the public good. I mean we come up with an original story and create and adventure.with the skill set and resources we have available to us. 

Well, technically we would be  doing the public a big service by creating a new, independent Star Wars game. But the problem is with the licensing. Disney would quickly jump on us, if this made it through as a successful new game that was financed, to make it worse. Unless we could actually obtain a license from the money we've raised...

Perhaps we could present ourselves as an online based game development studio? To Disney, I mean. I'm not sure how much it would cost to license a new Star Wars game with them...

Yep, those were proposed titles for Lucasarts. None made it past that though.

Some of them look quite nice. Rogue Jedi --> Rogue One, anyone? ;)

Yep, I've got a plan. We raid the Disney head office, and force them to sign a contract with us to proceed all profits from Frozen 2 to our cause. Then we blackmail them into accepting our terms for a new Star Wars game! ;)

And then we are ready to begin development.

Hugo likes this