JKhub have those models...?

I think Bastila is the ported model from KOTOR, even though the skin is new. Such models aren't a usual thin here.

I also have lots of mods and models, maps and other stuff on my HDD, but I am not in the mood of uploading them, besides from time to time other people re-release them here on JKHub.

I think Bastila is the ported model from KOTOR, even though the skin is new. Such models aren't a usual thin here.

I also have lots of mods and models, maps and other stuff on my HDD, but I am not in the mood of uploading them, besides from time to time other people re-release them here on JKHub.

We do allow semi-ported content- if you rig a KOTOR model, reskin it, ie put some sort of creative element that calls it your own, then yes, we'll accept it. We just don't allow wholesale ports. A port is bringing something from one game to another. In this case, you're making your own version based on a ported model, which is perfectly acceptable.

Regarding the Bastilla ported model @@Xeby, JKHub can't host it because of copyright violations, but if you were to aquire it through uh...other means you may find what you're looking for.

See above.