request frankenstein: stormtrooper - jaden

jaden head on stormtrooper body, thats all I ask ;) I am a horrible model modder and since I just want my own old model back I played with (which somebody made for me a long time ago, but lost it) which was Jaden Korr in Stormtrooper outfit, so a Jaden head on a stormtrooper (white armor) body. Thats all I ask ;) Hope its not to much to ask.

This_Is_Jaden_So_Deal_With_It.jpg  this one?

Jep!

jaden head on stormtrooper body, thats all I ask ;) I am a horrible model modder and since I just want my own old model back I played with (which somebody made for me a long time ago, but lost it) which was Jaden Korr in Stormtrooper outfit, so a Jaden head on a stormtrooper (white armor) body. Thats all I ask ;) Hope its not to much to ask.

Jep!

Here you go

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63672348/Jaden%20Trooper.pk3

Lazarus likes this

I noticed an error in both models, not sure if its fixable, due to the head of the stormtrooper.

shot0059.jpg

shot0060.jpg

As you see, the neck doesnt fit quite right on the model, where the one without shoulderpad has a significant gap. The one with has a way lesser gap, but still it's there. Is it fixable?

I noticed an error in both models, not sure if its fixable, due to the head of the stormtrooper.

shot0059.jpg

shot0060.jpg

As you see, the neck doesnt fit quite right on the model, where the one without shoulderpad has a significant gap. The one with has a way lesser gap, but still it's there. Is it fixable?

I forgot a part in the skin, just DL again I've updated the file. Sorry bout that.

Thanks, i will as soon as i have my hard disc replaced... mine did crashy crashy about an hour ago and need to buy a new one... the tick of death...

I have tested it, it is fine now. :) And if I get approval from a Moderator, I may have the perfect saber to go with this character. All in good time. :P

Lazarus likes this

reskin.png

my first attempt on a reskin. Gave him a darker gray stormy set and scribbled scratches and dents in it, combined with a warmer tone of skin collor and hair changed from brown to black. I did change a bit his hairline near the ears, but you dont see it really well.

Anyway for a first attempt not to bad. Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...