Please Help Me With My Science Fair!

Hey guys I was wondering if you could apply some scratch durasteel textures. I'll be submitting the model for my school's science fair, and whoever makes and applies the textures will get tons of credit! I basically made one of the remote droids that was in the Phantom Menace in Blender. 

Recon_Droid.jpg

*Edit: reference.

Here's the model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6SNmRAqpEKrd3o1WnlUWm9WT2M/view?usp=sharing

I really really need this as soon as possible because the science fair is in a week.

@@Bek
Well there's no uv's and some meshes need to be fixed, but i'll see what i can do. Also by modeling/posing it at a messed up angle it messes up the option to mirror and get stuff done quicker.

What kind of engine or render are you aiming for? Hand textured for a game or rendered in a 3D app? (ie blender)

Woah that's a lot, well I wasn't expecting it to get to jka anyway , I kinda got the feeling the poly count would be too high. 

Oh and I wasn't asking you to put it into jka for me, just wanted your opinion on it.

Edited by Bek

Woah that's a lot, well I wasn't expecting it to get to jka anyway , I kinda got the feeling the poly count would be too high. 

Oh and I wasn't asking you to put it into jka for me, just wanted your opinion on it.

You can try the Decimate Tool with blender, that will reduce the poly count.

ZanderNao and Bek like this