Is anyone there?

Hi everybody !

Well... er... Time to presentations, I suppose... And we can say...

FROGGY IN THE PLACE !

Yes, I am a 21 years old French guy who fell in love for JK license with Jedi Outcast, soooo long time, and discovered Jedi Academy only two or three years ago. I live around Paris and who would like become an actor, especially a dubber... at least, trying to.

I like to translate in French (with some help, be honest) the best SP mods of Jedi Academy and, why not, of Jedi Outcast. I translate the strings first, and then when I can, attack the voice acting with a little crew of comrade comedians. This is juste translation, there is no modification on stories or gameplay.

I hope to found some help here for things I can't make in mods or translations (for example have always subtitles...), things I will explain in more details around the forums, for sure.

If you want more informations, some questions, I will answer with pleasure.

Oh and one important thing... this will make me for sure some ennemies but... I feel a dark hate against Mandalorians :shifty:

Have a nice day... or evening if you're around the European hour^^

PS : Et s'il y a des Français dans le coin, un petit coucou à eux !^^

Thank you all, and as I don't played Portal, so there wasn't a reference in the topic title ;)

Hope to see you in forums. And maybe sorry for my english, I'm working on it. But sometimes, it's possible I can't understand technic vocabulary (even in French, so imagine in English...^^), so excuse me if I ask you to explain a little bit more.

• 4 weeks later...

No worries, I'm speaking english since I was 8 years old. I'm 21 now and still need a bit more of an explanation sometimes.. Anyway, we're happy to have you here, especially me! I look forward to your translations, I've learned french for 4 years in middle school, might be interesting to go through your mods. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I see your reply just now! Well, there wouldn't be really my mods, I work on one but there are still many problems I can't fix. But I would like translate good mods here. For example:

- Crash on Tatooine ("almost there...")

- Deception (working on it)

- Eve of Redemption (just the text yet)

- Dash Rendar Resurgence (just in project)

And others if I find some good mods, with good story.

Oh, before finish the mods, maybe must I ask an authorisation to their makers, mustn't I? There is not really modification because story stays the same, like gameplay and all the technique... gosh, maybe we got a problem here...

Rooxon likes this