HapSlash's Stormtrooper

Does anyone have the original ZIP file of Haps' Stormtrooper for JKA? JK2files.com only has the JK2 version of a lot of JKA files now. It's odd.

We only have the JK2 version here on JKHub, so I would like it to be uploaded.

I've checked @@Syko's mirror but the file is damaged.

If you aren't sure which one you have, check the readme. It'll say either Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy modification.

I'm sure the original would have included the exact same as the jk2 version, except a jk3 .glm right? Unless anyone has the original zip or readme, i'd just change a few letters in the readme, include the e-11 blaster pk3 and upload it.

There's only one person I know that keeps their .zips when they download skins, @@Omicron you know I'm calling on you, you dirty hoarder.

I'm sure the original would have included the exact same as the jk2 version, except a jk3 .glm right? Unless anyone has the original zip or readme, i'd just change a few letters in the readme, include the e-11 blaster pk3 and upload it.

There's only one person I know that keeps their .zips when they download skins, @@Omicron you know I'm calling on you, you dirty hoarder.

I might if nobody has it. Funny thing is, I'm sort of a hoarder also but can't find it anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...