JKG things in JKA

Quite honestly at this point we ought to put together a replacement pack of that sort since they are sitting doing nothing at the current time.

Some things may be broken though since for e.g. the e11s afaik all have the ammo indicators on them which would do nothing in base, but this could also be removed by shader or even from the model.

Anyway, I sure as hell am not doing it and please if it's a gun model ask Blastech first. He's not around much though.

• 3 weeks later...

Quite honestly at this point we ought to put together a replacement pack of that sort since they are sitting doing nothing at the current time.

Some things may be broken though since for e.g. the e11s afaik all have the ammo indicators on them which would do nothing in base, but this could also be removed by shader or even from the model.

Anyway, I sure as hell am not doing it and please if it's a gun model ask Blastech first. He's not around much though.

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late response, just one of those late nights of me browsing JKG/SWGemu forums.

It would be amazing if you ever made a JKG replacement pack for JKA. 

I've (more or less) retired from making JKA mods entirely (and I retired from JKG even longer than that), so I'm not really in charge of anything. I do give advice to the team when it's asked for though (like if they ask me for help, etc)

Get JK2 to properly support widescreen cutscenes on Windows before you completely retire!

• 2 months later...

Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but I was wondering if it was possible to add the JKG weapons to SP without having to replace the base ones. Like, so that's possible for NPCs to have more special weapons (like the tusken staff or the noghri stick). 

Sorry if I'm bumping an old thread, but I was wondering if it was possible to add the JKG weapons to SP without having to replace the base ones. Like, so that's possible for NPCs to have more special weapons (like the tusken staff or the noghri stick). 

Yes.  Will take a bit of work though.

Noodle likes this

JKG Developer

• 2 weeks later...

Just tested this today, adding efx and anim is not a problem. but adding the weapons is far more complex. i can load up the models fine

but the problems is that the muzzle_flash does not play right on this models here. it plays the efx sideways like it has been angle to show the efx in the right side of the models. normaly the muzzle_flash efx plays the same way the proj does but in this case it plays it wrong.

if anyone knows about modeling can tell me why this is happning it would make things a lot easyer for me to find a way to fix it

Noodle likes this