What Ever Happened to Psyko Sith's Darth Malgus Model?

Hey everyone,

A friend shared me this link: http://psyko3d.50webs.com/pics/Darth_Malgus.html

I don't recall that ever being released... I'm not sure if that is still a work in progress but to the unitiated it looks very close to completion if at all completed. Psyko, where there any personal reasons this beautiful model was withheld? I don't want to go gushing about how unfair it is to not have it in my base folder I'm just generally curious what happened to prolong the release of the Darth Malgus model.

Regards,

Dementous

Bek likes this

I already asked about the Malgus model, something needs to be fixed, forget what, he doesn't really wanna bother with it.

If you really wanna know more you could just mention him in this post using @hisname...

I think it had something to do with a texture problem on the chest not being at full res or something...

Yes, it's texture related, i kind of rushed the UV layout and could've gotten better resolution for small details. I did some texture improvements on the head though, but haven't touched anything else in months.

Do you plan on releasing it? 

• 3 weeks later...

Peace Is A Lie, 

There Is Only Passion,

Through Passion I Gain Strength,

Through Strength I Gain Power,

Through Power I Gain Victory

My Chains Are Broken

The Force Shall Free Me.

Please Notify Me When This Gets Released, I'm A Huge Fan Of Star Wars And The Sith Is My All Time Ally (I'm A Really Huge Sith Fan). Thank You Very Much. 

• 4 months later...

The hardest part was figuring out the details and how he was built, references were pretty scarce and low res at the time. I eventually found full body shots for proportions and studied sequences from the movie to represent him as best as i could.

I could work on the textures of Darth Malgus if you post up what you have of him currently.