Vehicle Shield

I have some kind of a problem. I've made a vehicle recently with type: VH_WALKER. When I shoot at it, it's shield deflects the blasters. When I change the type to VH_SPEEDER or VH_ANIMAL it works fine and blasters are no longer deflected. But there are no weapons in VH_ANIMAl and no moving animation in VH_SPEEDER. Is there any way to fix VH_WALKER or write a new command? I would be very thankful for help.

Yeah... nobody helps me here. I dont know why?

Your first question was answered by Razor.

Your second question was answered helped by ent, asgarath, therfiles, mini. 

to which you replied

lol can you do it for me? 

Your third question was answered by razor, dt85, therfiles, eezstreet

To which you replied

Honsetly I have no idea what you're guys talking about xD

thanks for help.... (I didn't get any LOL)

Your idea of help must be different from mine.

eezstreet likes this

I really appreciate their intentions in helping me but it had no use for me. Help for me means that people who offer it work with me and care about if mod worked. Not just saying something that I won't understand and don't care if it helped or not. Well in fact all I can agree is the first question about the cloak shader thanks Razor. And I thank everyone who REALLY tried to help me unlike Zappa_0 who sent me a picture made in paint while I needed a model. I'm not saying ''DO THE MODELS FOR ME'' I'm just asking kindly if anyone can make it. Don't get mad about everything guys. I work so hard to achieve the results and you dare to say such thing minilogoguy18. I'm not as experienced as many of you that's why I came here because I thought you were helping people who like me are green in these things. I've heard that learning coding or C++ or smth takes years to get refered with. By such words you are canceling a project which can move the entire world-wide Jedi Academy life and any hope of ever seeing full servers again.

Do tell.

Also, just because something takes years of learning doesn't mean you can't take up something. It takes years to master modelling. It takes years to master coding. It also takes years to master level design and aesthetics of maps. It doesn't mean you can't figure it out or get better at it. Moving outside of your comfort zone is something that happens a lot in modding.

And if you don't know what something means or how something works, you can always feel free to ask about it, instead of disregarding people as simply not helping you. :)

Omicron likes this

Do tell.

Also, just because something takes years of learning doesn't mean you can't take up something. It takes years to master modelling. It takes years to master coding. It also takes years to master level design and aesthetics of maps. It doesn't mean you can't figure it out or get better at it. Moving outside of your comfort zone is something that happens a lot in modding.

And if you don't know what something means or how something works, you can always feel free to ask about it, instead of disregarding people as simply not helping you. :)

Don't get me wrong but I don't want to mess with this. I mean, I used to make models but it really makes me angry. It's hard to explain but it's not about my will. It's just some things are  annoying me and I can't get used to them in any ways so I only need some models 

and then I will show people how great JKJA is . After that I will never bother you again.

And thats why I didnt wanna help you anymore is your attitude. The photo I sent you was of the edited Headset Jango Fett skin with Clone Textures which can be easily done yourself. Just takes time to do the work. You want everyone to do everything for you and not do anything for yourself. And when no one will help you, you blame everyone like its there fault. That attitude will get you no where in the JA Community.

Um.. I think I misunderstood something then. Apologies. I thought you're making fun of me by giving this picture and that it is some kind of a joke. Anyway I told you I can't model so what was the use from this picture? 

you can download the JangoVM and CloneVM models. fix the Jango model default skin as the Helmetless version with the comlink. Then you replace the Jango armor textures with the Clone Trooper ones then you will have the result as the photo I sent you. And then you or more likely you will get someone to skin to how ever you want it.

u0KxNAP.jpg

therfiles likes this

Don't get me wrong but I don't want to mess with this. I mean, I used to make models but it really makes me angry. It's hard to explain but it's not about my will. It's just some things are  annoying me and I can't get used to them in any ways so I only need some models 

and then I will show people how great JKJA is . After that I will never bother you again.

I'm not sure I understand the thinking here. You want to show people how great JKA is, yet there are tons of projects out there which exemplify this and go even further than that. Why are you concerned with just a few models? Furthermore, why are you interested in modding if you don't want to get your hands dirty?

I'm not intrested in modding. I want to create a clone wars movie. But not some s**t in single player. There are tons of this stuff on youtube. I have much skills in making and editing movies, also sound editing and I've got actors well it doesn't matter now. I'm stuck with models. Trust me it's worthy.

You have to be interested in modding especially if your into making movies in JA. I have been making movies since Jedi Outcast. I know all about making Clone Wars movies as I have been doing it for many years. I know if something that cant be made or  be done then you have to work around it and not complain that you cant do it. Modding is a part of movie making, wither it be a skin, model, mod, lightsaber or something else. As for you wanting to show us how amazing the game is, we already know how amazing it is. Most of us has been here since the beginning.

There is a saying "talk the talk or walk the walk". As far as ive seen from you was some clan video and a piece of a script nothing clone wars. Im surprised you havent asked someone to make your movie for you yet, but im sure that is coming in time.

I know it sounds like we are being harsh, but don't see it that way. We want you to be able to do this so you don't have to ask here for every other little skin modification you need. Like @@Zappa_0 touched on, you'll eventually need to do a bit of modding to get the look/feel you want for your video. And so while we are here to help guide you through the process, most people love to see you taking that first step yourself.

Zappa_0 likes this

So...The topic isn't closed yet. I'm still waiting for help. So any thoughts guys? How to get that shield working? I know its coded in jampgamex86.dll file. In this case yes it will be ''do it for me plz''. And Zappa_0 With due respect but you have nothing to teach me about making movies... And I don't need your lecture. I know what I'm doing trust me ;)