So there's this skin I've been working on...

*Inserts non-important details here.*  *Removes them.*  Y'all dun need to know why/how this project started!

The thing is, only a small group of friends has seen my work, and they aren't- for the most part- modders of any sort.

But this place has skinners and people who deal with textures.  So... I'm asking for helpful criticism or advice on what else to do with this skin (besides, y'know, deleting it or picking a different model).

I already know a few things I want to fix, but I want to know what you all think could use fixing, as well.

//And when I click the Image icon up there, I can't get rid of it.  So I've had to click Back and restart this thrice now.  xd  I guess I'll just do this the way I'm used to, and if the link doesn't work, someone can explain to me how to fix it, maybe?  >.<

Art_skin_zpscb27d9e0.png

Bek likes this

Thank you!  And though the backplate can be surfed off, it leaves a gaping hole in the back of the mesh.  I'd considered using the old Tavion because of that, but its UVs are daunting.

I dunno about the top part.  The filled in bits look kinda cartoonish to me.  o:

There's some work on the back, but it resembles some kind of shag carpet.  >.>

I've never seen Tavion from the back with that detail, so I didn't know she wore a thong on the outside of her pants.

Seriously, a thong and garters Over pants?

I don't think that's a thong...it's the pants themselves.