I want to brag.

Are you using this file?

I started on a tutorial video series but some crazy life issues got in the way and I haven't had the time lately to get back to it, been working a lot and work also has me out of town every so often.

Both you and chalk have a problem with the heirarchy, the tags that are used for dismemberment aren't linked correctly, you need to go over it and fix it. If you scroll through the tutorial on Psyk0Sith's site you'll see where it shows how to link up all the tags correctly.

ChalklYne likes this
  • 3 months later...

Are you using this file?

I started on a tutorial video series but some crazy life issues got in the way and I haven't had the time lately to get back to it, been working a lot and work also has me out of town every so often.

Both you and chalk have a problem with the heirarchy, the tags that are used for dismemberment aren't linked correctly, you need to go over it and fix it. If you scroll through the tutorial on Psyk0Sith's site you'll see where it shows how to link up all the tags correctly.

Damn! Absolutely I forgot about this forum. I use other skeleton.

JediAcademy.exp

• 3 months later...

Have a nice day!:3 I finished (almost) model of Dark trooper. I spread on pleasure to you. As promised, I allow to use it in modifications. I will lay out the completed version later. (I couldn't wait to send it)

Guys were afraid to spread my file on the server, because of copyright. But allowed me to put link here.

The model is ported from the game Star Wars Battlefront 2

Known bugs:
Head cap off - dismember part of a body instead of the head.
Because of small quantity of polygons, the model seems angular and sometimes there are animation bugs.

Thanks to all who waited for my work. Who will estimate thanks to all.

I ask you specify me as author if you spread the file. I long learned to bind bones correctly. It will be offensive for me. . _.

npc support:yes

Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!M5k1AC4D!Xry5gpO1iNN7xYJBOTxgGotWgBZFRHrnwhTsCPiVR1E

7654c1302569.jpg

75c8417bb73f.jpg

566a16de12be.jpg

22bbcee14371.jpg

9ee6f5a703cf.jpg

b10cfcde5404.jpg

JAWSFreelao and DarthStiv like this

The problem is your hierarchy, it's a really easy fix, you just need to take the time to look through it.

If you watch the video I just posted on setting up the hierarchy you'll find your problem, you linked the model and tags wrong.

You're caps probably don't show because you may not have properly applied a material to them in Softimage, something else I go over the in tutorial video #3.

• 7 months later...