Darth Maul

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dy14cZB.png

wat-meme.jpg

have not checked ingame yet but that looks "kinda" off O.o might want to look into that

Also : did you take your normal map , grayscaled it and overlayed that along with the AO bake over your textures?

Kinda looks like that. I'd suggest replacing the normal map with a curvature map in that case

EDIT : Strangely the horn misplacement appears to have fixed itself after I resaved the ehad texture O.o did oyu probably save your PNG as interlaced ?

DT. likes this

@@Ruxith That's exactly what I did mate , the alignment is correct now though , probably modview was just acting up , after resaving & reloading the textures everything matched up again

Also : a suggestion for Teamskins , could aswell give you these if you wish , default added for comparison

vH9ccs4.png3DnKNlj.png9SdDePL.png

katanamaru and Bek like this

Ah good. I think with team skins you need to exaggerate rather than being conservative on what areas you make blue/red. I'd suggest making the horns coloured,  the 2 "down arrows?" on his boots,  some of the patches on them too, and possibly parts of his lower robe. I see it as making the team differentiation as obvious as possible without making the whole skin blue or red xD

This is just my opinion though.

Also @@DT85 is it me or does one of his front horns looks oddly shaped? The left one.