Hello JKHub!!!

Zokon

Hey! My name is Gabriel but you can call me Sion. I'm 19 years old and I live in the USA. I've always looked at different topics and maps on JKHub but I never made an account until now. I wish i had made one sooner because this place is awesome! I've played Jedi Academy for a while but I started on Jedi Outcast first (still playing it too!). I make montage videos for clans/tournament events. I'm also good with movie editing and special effects. Oh this is random but I want to make a series/webisodes for JKHub. (If of course its okay with them!!!) It takes place during the events of Mysteries of the Sith/Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy/and the expended universe. I'm still working on finishing up the first script. Might post it when i'm done. If anyone is interested in getting involved with this project message me. Going to start the production pretty soon and I need all the help I can get such as, extra camera man, characters with a short back story, and voice actors. But that is enough about that! Sorry, I got way off topic :P Didn't mean to bore you guys to death lol. Anyways that's about it. I hope I can meet some of you guys in game! With that said, Have a fantastic day/night wherever you are in this world haha.

Sion

By the way, the forum looks great! :D

Thanks Captain and yeah I know. Its sad but that's about to change! I have two scripts that are ready so far and now i'm starting to build a team of voice actors, editors, and an extra camera man. I'll post a video about The details soon. Once again, thanks for the welcome :)

Hey there, welcome to JKHub! I think Circa's suggestion's not a bad one. We've had a few people interested in putting together their own machinimas lately. As a result, I'd understand if people were sceptic to get involved in another one until they'd seen some of the work first-hand. Welcome, again and good luck with your project!

Welcome to the Hub man!

I'm also good with movie editing and special effects.

So you do a bit of video editing and special effects? Elaborate for me if you will. Reason being, I am close to having some cutscenes and things for my mod, but they will be rendered in softimage, and since I didn't want to have to learn ICE, I was hoping to recruit someone for small effects such as steam and fog and such for the cutscenes. Sound anywhere near upwards of your alley @@Zokon?

• 4 weeks later...