HUMANOID SKEL NPC: Gran

I hope no one minds me posting this here but ever since DT85 started the Dark Forces II mod, I wanted to pitch in and help.One particular thing I knew I could do was create a skin of the alternate Gran that appears in the game. After going off the JK enhanced version as reference I came up with this:

lh9h.png

Let me guys know if you have any feedback on this guy. Rather simple I know. But it would be a useful addition to the game.

DT85, Circa and z3filus like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Interestingly, that Grans both in Dark Forces II and Jedi Outcast (and JA) have wrong fists from the start. Originally it's the way grans looked like in Episode VI, one of which had a certain decease on his hands, which made them swell so much. Whilst the illness was known in SW almost from the first appearance of grans, the true form and size of the hands was shown, perhaps, in Episode I, where the Malastare senators can be seen, supporting the offer of the Trade Federation to send a commission to Naboo.

But these fists fit more than perfectly into the plot of JK, the gameplay and the fact, that grans are good at fist-fighting.

Omicron likes this

Interestingly, that Grans both in Dark Forces II and Jedi Outcast (and JA) have wrong fists from the start. Originally it's the way grans looked like in Episode VI, one of which had a certain decease on his hands, which made them swell so much. Whilst the illness was known in SW almost from the first appearance of grans, the true form and size of the hands was shown, perhaps, in Episode I, where the Malastare senators can be seen, supporting the offer of the Trade Federation to send a commission to Naboo.

But these fists fit more than perfectly into the plot of JK, the gameplay and the fact, that grans are good at fist-fighting.

Hnn...I didn't know that. That's some interesting info.

• 8 months later...