Request for a skin and lightsaber of my SWTOR character :)

Hi :) I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that would be willing to make a skin and a lightsaber (double-bladed) for my SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic) character. I can supply anyone willing to try with a picture of my character. Also, since he wields a double bladed saber, would the person that steps up for this be willing to mod it so I can access the double bladed saber when I make a new game? Thanks in advance :D

Erm, you shouldn't supply anyone "willing to try". Trust me, modellers can be lazy. Sometimes they'll have interest in a project and then they look at it and they're like "Oh, nothing to start with. Probably not worth it anyway". So maybe you should just show some pictures, people will look at it, discuss it between themselves, see how hard it would be and see if anyone is interested in stepping up.

Psyk0Sith, Circa and AshuraDX like this

Your character's head should be possible to translate into Jedi Academy, perhaps using HS Anakin's model as a base to skin on. However, if you're set on those robes, you'll require a new model entirely. There're no models where the belt sits outside of the outer robe like it does in your screenshot, which is a shame really. I quite like that style, too. On top of that, though, if you were to shorten the sleeves of the robes on most existing models in Jedi Academy (and I have tried this for similar reasons) you'll wind up with horrible clipping errors on your sleeves. Your Lightsaber, however, has a very simple design and I imagine that anyone with previous experience making hilts could meet that request if they were to feel up to it. @@Akimoto @@AshuraDX

Is that the model you're going to use to make my saber or are you saying I could use that? And by the way, does anyone have a link or something to a mod that makes the double-bladed sabers available to be selected when you make a new game?

He reskinned an existing model to look like yours. Looks pretty good to me.

I'm surprised a simple mod like you want doesn't exist here on JKHub. I might have to make one eventually.

Here's one on jk2files.com:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JK3_Saber_Menu_Mod;22568

Then do it!  B)

I can't i'm helping JKG with uvw unwrapping and such so i don't want to spread myself over other things as well lol.

lol Umm...well now that I'm waiting on AshuraDX to reply to me...does anyone want to try to make a skin of my character?  ^_^

Is your character even unwrapped as in does it have a UVW map yet?