What are you working on right now?

Nothing, I haven't really done any modding in quite a while.

What I'm working on right now is a Samurai Gunn clone, since the game isn't out yet but I'd like to play it tomorrow at my almost-birthday party. Chances are I'm not going to finish though.

Armored female zabrak (based on a request) just gotta fix weighting on it, then I'm probably releasing it. It could use more work on the textures, but I'm really tired of it, rather just release it and come back to it later.

Honestly wondering if people are even gonna be interested in it though xD It's kind of specific and not star wars related at all, but we'll see.

Armored female zabrak (based on a request) just gotta fix weighting on it, then I'm probably releasing it. It could use more work on the textures, but I'm really tired of it, rather just release it and come back to it later.

Honestly wondering if people are even gonna be interested in it though xD It's kind of specific and not star wars related at all, but we'll see.

An armored Zabrak isn't Star Wars related? O.o

Delta 62. I'm trying my hand at the commandos because I have been comparing the main skins with the representations from Republic Commando and have noticed some things that are off. Since I am a complete sucker for detail I'm giving it a try and will see what I can come up with.

Using XSI to redesign the interior of my truck a bit. I have a 15" touch screen in the front, a 22"widescreen in the back, and a pc with voice control, wireless internet, 4 wireless controllers, now I'm just redesigning the color scheme before I lay fabric. I used to do the interior on speedboats for a living.

seats up and down

w4HT54g.jpg

3cNkntg.jpg

And the TIE facility and fighter

katanamaru and Link like this

Multiple maps, that I keep jumping between 3, and my brain keeps coming up with the desire to do others, but I have to actually try and finish the current 3 on my plate >.<

-The Death Egg, from the sonic series

-Rainbow Road, from Mario kart 64

-NCC 1701, the starship enterprise from the original start trek movies

-GoldenEye 64 SP level

Multiple maps, that I keep jumping between 3, and my brain keeps coming up with the desire to do others, but I have to actually try and finish the current 3 on my plate >.<

-NCC 1701, the starship enterprise from the original start trek movies

Wouldn't the NCC 1701 be more suited to Star Trek Elite Force than Jedi Academy?