Some Model Requests

First of all, I gotta say I wish I found this site sooner, because I've been JKA player since 2005, and JK3files has really started sucking for some time now. I've almost given up on JKA until now. But anyways, I wanted to start off by asking for some model requests, if you guys don't mind.

1st off: Princess Zelda

251px-Princess_Zelda.png

What baffles me is that there are some Link and Ganon models, but no Zelda models so far. Has anyone else realized this?

2nd: Mara Jade in her jumpsuit and cape

Mara_Jade_Balance_Point_Jap.jpg

Now I know about the Gwethenea reskin that looks like it, but it doesn't feel like Mara to me. I know this might be done with a well placed Leela skin, but if anyone could model her, that would be awesome.

Third and final for now: The Outrider
Outrider_guns_btm.jpg

No need to explain this one. I'm sure MANY of you wanna see this baby in JKA, shooting down Ties. :)

I hope that everything will go well with this request. And thanks for at least checking this out.

KDR_3XILE likes this

http://jkhub.org/topic/1503-the-chaser-yt-1300-request/

See the end of that thread, I'm going with the second one that doesn't have textures since it's much more accurate model wise, it's being UV mapped atm.

I remember seeing the first Outrider model in the Shadows of the Empire mod that never got off the ground. A shame, I would've loved to see it in action. Thanks for the heads up, Minilogo.