Mod request and suggestion: shooter sp related animation idea.

• 3 weeks later...

You can import JA base animations from the files Raven provided, but because they are in .xsi. I doubt you can import Dragon's animations at all. Once you get Minilogo's rig up and running with a dummy model, you will be able to recreate your animations in no time and probably the will end up being better.

Dragon saves as .gla, only way I know of is if you use Blender to cross over to Softimage, would be better if someone made a .gla decompiler that way other more popular formats can be used and the animations could go backwards to any program.

Rig has a dummy Kyle model already set up, he doesn't get exported of course, if you want to put another model to the rig feel free but I don't see why you'd bother.

Yeah Kyle is fine. I'd probably turn off his shoulder pad just to make sure I could see any errors under it.

The decompiler would really only benefit me and Hirman if he came back. So I don't see a massive use for it. I'd still like that so I wouldn't have to redo all the style animations I did... :(