Yet another WIP

A Constitution Class Starship, yes, modelled after NCC-1701 Enterprise

Since this ship has several refits over its life, this vessel might have some areas that have been refitted, for aesthetic purposes and to make some areas more interesting, Main engineering for example willl be from the refit

there is some more rounding, im just experimenting with scale, etc im also using player spawn as my reference guide to scale, and since there was so many different bridge sets for the same starship, keepiing continuity with the same set is kind of an annoyance thankfully i have lots of play room since its just an early build of the bridge, so nothing is final, just getting rough layout down

reference used was this one,

1701bridge.gif

NAB622 likes this

"Dammit Scizo, Im a novice not a pro"

but yeah it is caulked, maybe not as much as you'd like :P

right now im just tweakign around to get the sense of scale that I need to portray this accuratly so sizes may change, not to mention the ammount of detail is none existant, so you'll have to forgive all the crude edges for the moment

constitutiongtk.png

the ship may, dending on how many brushes it takes for a single deck, it may feature most of the decks, or at least a few, main engineering, sickbay, the shuttlebay are all requirements, as well as multiple coridoors, im using as much technical knowlage of the ship's layout to keep the layout the same,

I may have to do this ship with 2 turbolifts (elevators) in opposite starting points, one say down on engineering's deck, and the other at deck 1, the bridge. I cant say I know much about the elevator controls in JA But I hope to have them behave like the Midgar V3 elevators at Shinra Tower

some work done on the warp core, using the same core as seen in the refitted enterprise, the warp core is nearly 1000 in height in GTK

shot0002-9.jpg

shot0003-7.jpg

Changed the Warp core configuration and shader from the plasma to a more animated look:

shot0004-8.jpg

This core is based off this concept art from star trek the motion Picture:

er-engineering.jpg

Main Engineering will have 3 decks to itself, the bottom of the core will only be acessable via the jefferies tubes (which will run like a maze in the ship)

Engineering control panel added, but its not showing up with stock control panels, deck plates added, top and bottom of the core added, but I am pleased how this thing is starting to look

shot0006-5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jefferies tubes, that lead around decks to various parts of the ship, these ones are located in main engineering at the lower part of the warp core. these will run thoughout the ship, making good alternate routes for players to get from point A-B especially of doing a team gamemode, each deck corridor will have an access hatch, and major rooms such as sickbay, bridge, mess hall, shuttle bay, etc will have them, at least in 2 hatches per room on opposing sides

jefferies.png

Ingame shots of engineering, I know its bland atm and baren.

shot0007-5.jpg

shot0005-8.jpg

shot0008-6.jpg