Empty test map

I had one some time ago that used tatooine textures and skybox and I thought it was on jk3files.com but after some searching I can't seem to find it. I pretty much want just and empty map with a single spawn point for the player to test things like vehicles mainly so that the load time is quick.

Figured it shouldn't be too much trouble for a mapper out there to do, thanks for looking.

Some of my super old ship models can even be seen in this old map that I can't find, like the v-wing for instance.

Well seems that I have something installed that is preventing the /map or /devmap commands from working, I was originally testing stuff on my server but never realized that something is breaking those commands causing JA to crash when I use them. Wonder if it could be a setting under solo game causing this, never play solo MP.

EDIT: Turns out no FFA game works under solo, JA just crashes, dunno what that's about. Well thanks for trying but I don't play solo games enough to care to fix it, I either play online with others or not at all. Guess I'll just keep testing the at-rt on my server though it being spawned prevents anyone from connecting.

Aye, sounds like you are using a custom res. Try either hosting a dedicated local server and joining, or using one of the default resolutions. If you do the local dedi server, you will need to put the bsp into a pk3.