Stuff I am doing when I am supposed to be helping Szico...

I think he's referring to how dark the skin is under her eyes. She looks like she has no cheek bones atm.

Don't recall if I have posted an image...but she lines up perfectly with the orthographic references I have from ME3.

I adjusted the position of the eyebrows on so they are not so high and I moddified the eyes to get rid of the "surprised" look...

not very happy with the jacket at the moment (though it still isn't done), unfortunately I only have till Tuesday afternoon to finish this and at the same time, have two other finals to prepare for, so tweaks will have to wait till the end.

3450_10151284107753948_321751406_n.jpg

I've looked at several pictures of Liara from Mass Effect and she doesn't have near as dark skin as that under the eyes o.o

Also, what Inyri said. There's not a whole lot of definition in the cheek bones and the freckles on her face aren't very clearly defined compared to ME.

I've looked at several pictures of Liara from Mass Effect and she doesn't have near as dark skin as that under the eyes o.o

Also, what Inyri said. There's not a whole lot of definition in the cheek bones and the freckles on her face aren't very clearly defined compared to ME.

I can worry about her cheekbones later...this is my final for my texturing class and therefore the model is irrelevant, but I only have about a day and 1/2 to finish this for the class, which typically would be plenty if I wasn't also having to finish a website final and study for a math final in the same time frame.

CaptainChar likes this

I'm surprised they'd pick such an alien for the game's sex object. Can't fap to this, really. Then again, in the second one they had a female Michael Jackson lookalike, so maybe it's a ME thing, I have no clue.

For some reason i could fap to it in the first 2 games but the last liara is just emo and has no personality.

• 2 weeks later...