Stuff I am doing when I am supposed to be helping Szico...

As I think @@Szico VII is learning, I get easily distracted...although in my defense...this little spurt led to me deciding on a chair design for his map that isn't so...blocky... but that is not built yet...

This is will be a series of WIPs...and I dunno that it will go in-game, which is why I am making this thread here...I am still to used to working in a stronger engine, and as such the head is roughly 1,000 polys and not quite done.

But, made this today, while recovering from my 24-hour gaming charity stream <.<

ss%2520%25282012-10-22%2520at%252001.26.33%2529.png

ss%2520%25282012-10-22%2520at%252001.28.08%2529.png

And now, I go to bed...I have slept about 4 hours in the past 2 days, and I have class in 5 hours <.<

CaptainChar likes this

Edits to the jawline, nose, and cheek bones, also lowered the eyes and adjusted the overall width of the head, to better fit that of Liara,

also...texture changes...

Not sure if I am happy with this state yet, sorry for the blockyness...coming straight from Mudbox to Maya does that to it, I'll fix it's display settings in Max later.

281172_10151215603123948_107460237_o.jpg

• 1 month later...

sooo I didn't think this would see light of day...and it still may not...but I have to build a character and texture it for one of my finals before I graduate....and Liara was the choice I made...soo here is what I have after working today...

703638_10151280153008948_1521172077_o.jpg

She is a bit sloppy...but I only have a few days to do this, and it is for a texture class not a modeling class.

CaptainChar likes this

Looks good imo. I noticed it seems her arms above the elbow seem to distort(direct front view) somewhat though, apart from that can't really see anything that's really off :)

There is actually supposed to be an armor pad there...which is why they are shaped kinda funny, to make room for it...I just didn't add it on yet...it was late and time to sleep lol.

errr...well I did the head completely in like a day...and that was build, uv, sculpt and painting in mudbox....

but then the whole deal got shelved for a bit..

The body...has probably been about 6 or 7 hours spread over a couple days as I really couldn't get any solid time to work on it.

But at the same time..that estimation includes time I was distracted by random shit...soo hard to judge.