SOLO: New Swamptrooper "aka" Mudtrooper

If you check on this Facepunch link (https://forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/bszzx/Star-Wars-Model-Links-Thread-V4-Stay-on-Target/20/) you'll see some SOLO models have been ripped (don't know where from). You'd need someone to optimize them for JA and to properly rig them.

Nice one! I hope Jkhub admins will do finally new forums where can have ported material own file section too :). Still I think Vade could do that as non-ported model too :)

I thought a SwampTrooper was an underwater/water-tight type... not a standard uniform open to water intrusion.

Star Wars - defying logic since 1977 :lol:

Actually a bunch of people were annoyed with this, because these guys are underequipped and covered in mud, but they're supposed to be elite units that outrank the regular Stormtroopers, who are already a head above the regular Imperial military.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, I and Vade will be doing them soon. They will be a skin for an updated package of troopers of the army and other Imperials. I search and collect links from the whole network and 501 legion detachments, Vade creates models and bakes textures. We will strive to make them as accurate as possible, as far as it's possible and as far as will allow OpenJK. Very soon, Vade will share the results. (Google Translate)

Tompa9 likes this

If you check on this Facepunch link (https://forum.facepunch.com/f/fbx/bszzx/Star-Wars-Model-Links-Thread-V4-Stay-on-Target/20/) you'll see some SOLO models have been ripped (don't know where from). You'd need someone to optimize them for JA and to properly rig them.

This is a rip from the game Pinball FX3 (Star Wars Solo DLC), which was released last month. We have already studied the model and found a lot of inaccuracies. However, this will be a good recommendation. Most likely, from her we will take the Yugoslav bag for cartridges M49 - M56 SMG, for which there will be skins with different attachment. The mesh has good quality. (Google Translate)

Noodle likes this