Skyrim Sanguine Daedric Set.

A playermodel of Sanguine from Skyrim in his Daedric armor. With the helmet it would look like this:

Daedric_Armor%5BWEB%5D.jpg

And a second playermodel with the helmet off, like this:

23710f77d8b8fad81f6ea7444fa560d5.png

And most of the Daedric weapons, exactly:

Shield:

Daedric_Shield%5BWIP%5D.jpg

Dagger, Mace, Sword, Axe, Long Axe, Long Sword, Sledgehammer:

2be52eca58db609056ca05078126f093.png

I have to be frank with you, as a commission to do something so detailed that's a really, really low offer. I could easily see 80-100 pounds minimum being what's needed.

While i agree that the offer is low, the price you're naming per piece isn't very realistic either. As pay for the entire work, it might be better though. Jka is an old game, it doesn't need very high detail.
Delmi likes this

There's a guide for porting stuff from Skyrim to JA as far as I remember, so it's easy money for whoever is up to do it!

Exactly. I'm not asking for models done completely from scratch. Whichever way is easiest with the best detail. If porting is the way, then so be it. I don't care about the process I only care about the result.

I have to be frank with you, as a commission to do something so detailed that's a really, really low offer. I could easily see 80-100 pounds minimum being what's needed.

Lmao. If it was for a PS4 game, like DICE's Battlefront, and I wanted it made entirely from scratch, then sure I'd understand that. But JA, wanting a low poly model that could be easily ported? I think what I'm offering is fine.

This is a good opportunity for porters to earn some easy money. Perhaps something which would interest The Punisher or dark_apprentice.

So essentially that would amount to 21$ CAD an hour. Within that hour, who knows how far i could get...because i have take into account: initial model pose, model complexity, segments + capping and finally LODs. In reality, with best conditions it might take a minimum of 8 hours to do. That's for the player model, not counting the weapons.

So essentially that would amount to 21$ CAD an hour. Within that hour, who knows how far i could get...because i have take into account: initial model pose, model complexity, segments + capping and finally LODs. In reality, with best conditions it might take a minimum of 8 hours to do. That's for the player model, not counting the weapons.

Is that from scratch? Or porting?

That's for porting. 20$ an hour (~12 pounds). To be fair however the price would be adjusted, as i've mentioned, there are things that will affect the time it takes. A simple model could take 15 minutes while a nightmare of a mesh could take 8 hours.

Hm. Alright. So let's say if you were to do this for me, but only port the one single model, the full armor with helmet, and forgetting about these:

the model without the helmet

the shield

the weapons

So it would literally just be this porting (model download in the video desc) :

The money I'm offering would be ok for this?