Flash Gordon in Jedi Academy

We all totally knew that George Lucas's work of Star Wars was influenced by his childhood favorite serials, Flash Gordon. Of course he was planning on making a Flash Gordon movie, but the production of a film wouldn't allow it, so he had to make what is now that we all watch Star Wars. But you probably know that there was actually a Flash Gordon film made and was released coincidentally around the time with Empire Strikes Back in 1980. Now that's said, I was hoping if we can somehow get Flash Gordon to be in Jedi Academy? Well I like that outfit that Sam J Jones wears on the poster and throughout the film, which I might think it's like Luke's Dagobah Outfit (his Tank top). And maybe should reskin the outfit just so it looks like Luke Skywalker is cosplaying as Flash Gordon. :lol:

Flash-Gordon-flash-gordon-23444838-1134-

Smoo and the_raven like this

Oh man, I believe I've actually found the perfect weapon that would fit in Jedi Academy for Flash Gordon to use. It's this sword that Flash used in the 1980 movie, probably because of that it was seen on almost every poster. Would be so awesome to use, but sadly you have to spend 10 bucks just to get this sword model. Unless if anyone wants to port the sword in the game. :)

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/melee/flash-gordon-1981-movie-sword

flash-gordon-1981-movie-sword-3d-model-c