Lol..What?

Moved to general discussion, as it pertains to JK. :P

That's....interesting.

couldn't resist but why not just ''ask raz0r'' to fix something that cannot be fixed? , Raz0r is useless like always ;) this clown makes me laugh...

OBS! (I'm not responsible for the masterlist , nothing to do with me.)

On a serious note , I'm still out there playing with my minions , enjoying my time crushing people who can't obey the law :). We will always be in charge over JKA. Pretty much owned raz0r hard enough that he realized he can't do shit about me either. I better leave before raz0r goes berseker @ Me , cba dealing with ''clowns'' that think they're good , sayonara.

/Oof yolo.

On a serious note , I'm still out there playing with my minions , enjoying my time crushing people who can't obey the law :). We will always be in charge over JKA. Pretty much owned raz0r hard enough that he realized he can't do shit about me either. I better leave before raz0r goes berseker @ Me , cba dealing with ''clowns'' that think they're good , sayonara.

lalwat

kiddies still aren't in school? too bad 4 u.

Circa, Evulant, therfiles and 1 other like this

couldn't resist but why not just ''ask raz0r'' to fix something that cannot be fixed? , Raz0r is useless like always ;) this clown makes me laugh...

OBS! (I'm not responsible for the masterlist , nothing to do with me.)

/Oof yolo.

Damn, even comes with colors! Appreciate the effort you put in to send your message across! *salute

I have no idea what is going on. It's like jumping into the middle of a show.

Why are you jumping into the middle of a show instead of sitting down in the audience?

Anyways, it just something I seen (Which is still going on now) while browsing the Server list.