UV seam found! Split meshes at UV seams?

Could someone explain what that means please? How can i fix it? :huh:

That error means that the UVMap of that specific mesh of the model is composed by one or more "islands", the seams being the contours of those islands. It occurs because the exporter needs the meshes to be split where those seams are.

Now, with another model I'd tell you to select that mesh, enter Edit Mode, then switch to the UV/Image Editor, press on the "Keep UV and edit mode mesh selection in sync" button, select all of the seams which contour the islands, switch to 3D View, press Ctrl + E, and then D, which would split the edges as required to export correctly... but in this case I'm not positive that it will export correctly anyway. Not only does the mesh split procedure increase the vertex count a lot, but that model already has 34544 vertexes, which means that it probably won't export. And even if it did export correctly, .glm (and maybe .md3) models in Jedi Academy only work with a limit of 1000 vertexes per mesh, for a total of 32 meshes, so it would crash the game. And if you actually managed to get that working, you'd probably have to say goodbye to a smooth framerate.

So if you really want that model in the game you'll have to consider cutting down the vertex count a lot, either manually or with the Decimate modifier. Be mindful however, because the Decimate modifier doesn't destroy the UVMap anymore, but it will change it, so don't split edges before decimating.

That error means that the UVMap of that specific mesh of the model is composed by one or more "islands", the seams being the contours of those islands. It occurs because the exporter needs the meshes to be split where those seams are.

Now, with another model I'd tell you to select that mesh, enter Edit Mode, then switch to the UV/Image Editor, press on the "Keep UV and edit mode mesh selection in sync" button, select all of the seams which contour the islands, switch to 3D View, press Ctrl + E, and then D, which would split the edges as required to export correctly... but in this case I'm not positive that it will export correctly anyway. Not only does the mesh split procedure increase the vertex count a lot, but that model already has 34544 vertexes, which means that it probably won't export. And even if it did export correctly, .glm (and maybe .md3) models in Jedi Academy only work with a limit of 1000 vertexes per mesh, for a total of 32 meshes, so it would crash the game. And if you actually managed to get that working, you'd probably have to say goodbye to a smooth framerate.

So if you really want that model in the game you'll have to consider cutting down the vertex count a lot, either manually or with the Decimate modifier. Be mindful however, because the Decimate modifier doesn't destroy the UVMap anymore, but it will change it, so don't split edges before decimating.

Is it possible to reduce the vertexes?

To resolve the seam error, I usually do 'Seams From Islands', which will mark the relevant seams in red in Wireframe mode, then select these individual edges and split only those ones.

However, to echo what others have said, it looks implausible to get this particular mesh to work in JKA anyway. Decimating that down to a feasible vert number is just going to leave you with a collection of fragmented pieces not even resembling the original mesh (or any other).