Menu Limits

Does this retarded game has available menu limits....?

So Basicly nothing works - I click on setup or exit and nothing happens. This gets fixed when I delete about 20 menus doesnt matter which so its not some menu content fault but definetly the limit. Dont tell me to delete these menus or compress them because I need all of them and there is no way to pack them together. Is there any way to extend this limit? I heard of Jedi Academy Unlimited mod but I took uix86.dll only because of customization models, the other files messed the game camera and playing style so I cant use them :C The mod doesnt do shit about it anyway..

Hey thanks for reply!
Currently I'm using cgamex86.dll and jampgamex86.dll from KotF 2.0 and uix86.dll from JA unlimited mod (I had to extend customization models limit).
If OpenJK is as good as they say, this may actually work.
I will try it and post results later.

Sweet mother it works!
Thank you so much for this, I thought all my work will be for nothing. 
I just copied uix86.dll from openjk and it was enough. I really wanted to keep old kotf jampgamex86.dll and cgamex86.dll.
I would like to add many more menus. Is it unlimited with openJK? 

I dont know how to code. I was going to make a request on OpenJK section but Im just wondering if it's possible because why nobody did that already?

Because openjk needs to be accessible to all, and increasing the limits too much means you up the minimum system requirements and effect performance on lower end machines.  You really don't need that many menus though, if you have that many you really ought to combine some of them and do some optimization.

Omicron and Lancelot like this

JKG Developer

Why? Is anything even different with them? (considering they're the MP portion of the code SDK)

I'm not quite sure but the gameplay looks diffrent than normal JKJA. Diffrent following camera movement, dynamic glow, anti aliasing settings and some more detail things that make playing diffrent.