Total Game Conversions

I'm not talking about TC mods here that change the storyline in JK. This is for absolutely new gameplay total modifications of the JK2/JKA game and its engine to create new games, often not Star Wars related.

If you know any, feel free to post a link here, and let's see how many different games we can collect.

Anything that changes the default lightsaber mechanics/gameplay of JK is okay, so yes, Movie Battles II is definitely an option. In fact, it probably draws the line, as it is a lightsaber combat game like JKA, but with a different lightsaber combat mechanic. Jedi Knight Galaxies is a yes by all means, seeing as it attempts to turn JK into an MMO.

I used to love playing Neo Dark Ages with bots (I apparently hadn't found the SP version but here it is). It was kind of laggy when I had it but the gameplay changes definitely made up for that. I especially loved the new weapon effects and models, and all the brilliant new playermodels, as well as reskins of the defaults to fit them more in with the theme of the mod.

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1562-neo-dark-ages/

Cerez, z3filus and therfiles like this
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to love playing Neo Dark Ages with bots (I apparently hadn't found the SP version but here it is). It was kind of laggy when I had it but the gameplay changes definitely made up for that. I especially loved the new weapon effects and models, and all the brilliant new playermodels, as well as reskins of the defaults to fit them more in with the theme of the mod.

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1562-neo-dark-ages/

Neo Dark Ages is one of the best TC made so far. You can see that it was no easy task.

...what we do not have is a Game Of Thrones mod for JKA. That series is HOT right now and this game has everything for a medieval hack'n'slash.

I've had GtkRadiant installed on my PC for a long time now, Im not exactly jedi but here's what I made just now:

Untitled.png

I will use screencaptures to build this courtyard. I'll try to scale it better ofcourse and if it looks ok I will continue or upload it as a prefab.

therfiles, Boothand, Cerez and 1 other like this