Ghoul2 error with certain NPC's not models?

I'm having trouble trying to debug a Ghoul2 error when I attack a certain NPC from the escape yavin IV mod.

Its the remote_sp npc which is an assassin droid with 2 pistols, it behaves like the cultistcommando npc from base JA single player. For some reason whatever model I put in this npc crashes the game when it is hit with either a saber, guns or explosives, or lightning. I've tried numerous models so I know it is not the models themselves, but why would a specific npc file be crashing the game like this?

its a class_reborn, with blaster_pistol selected but for some reason the game gives it two pistols and has it do acrobatics (ie behaving like a cultistcommando)

Just having a hard time figuring this out, not so many modders out there any more than know this type of stuff, any help will be appreciated.

I didn't make a remote act like a reborn, its an assassin droid model in the npc, but I've tried replacing it with other models but for some reason they all cause the ghoul2 error when hit with a lightsaber, gun fire, explosive, or lightning. 

the name of the npc from the ey4.pk3 is remote.npc. There are 2 npcs inside, remote.npc and remote_sp.npc. In the normal base JA game, remote doesn't function and remote_sp are the little ones that appear in the 2nd level on yavin.

In escape yavin iv, the remote_sp npc is now an assassin droid that acts like the cultistcommando and appears only in one level on a droid-operated refueling station. For some reason when I did the overhaul, this npc will act the same but I get ghouled everytime.