Biggest Saga NPC Pack Ever Created - Community Project

It doesn't work well cramming a ton of models into 1 pack, it bloats the file, causes issues in game and there is an NPC limit.

Because I know you can read, I'm sure you ALREADY have read what I said in the first post, because I assume that it is not your style commenting without putting the effort to read what I have written here. :)

I have modified the source code. I can make almost 10 000 NPCs without having any report. For now, I have almost (I don't have the real number) 12 NPCs from EP1, 17 from EP2, 31 from EP3, 8 from EP4, 6 from EP5, 7 from EP6, 12 from EP7, 15 about Jedi Order in the PT, and 8 about others.

A total of 112 new NPCs (approximatly) and the game still handle it. :D

I also add 22 new saber colors and 2 new weapons (including Blaster from Episode VII).

And the NPCs are coherent with the movies. For exemple, Kylo Ren beats Finn and Rey beats Kylo Ren, Luke from Episode V is killed by Darth Vader but Luke from Episode VI can fight with him very long and sometimes kill him.

And for now, Anakin from Episode III (dark side) is the most difficult NPC I have ever fought. He can destroy 6 jedi from the council alone. 

Truly, it is time to cease convincing me it is wrong or impossible, I am the kind of person who takes years to create huge mods and release them. I'm not the kind of man who abandonn at the first difficulty. :)

Reading the forums, I know there is an NPC limit. I also had an issue, I have lots of models with their individual NPCs. There was a point where the in-game NPCs wouldn't load (in SP). I consolidated all NPCs in a single NPC file (with almost 100 NPCs) and so far I haven't had another issue (using OpenJK). Not saying is right or wrong, just what I experienced.

This is what I have:

Ep1.npc

Ep2.npc

Ep3.npc

Ep4.npc

Ep5.npc

Ep6.npc

Ep7.npc

Add.npc

Extras.npc

For now, it works perfectly because SP Game has been modified. I changed the number limit from something like 400 to 10 000 :P

But btw, thanks for the tips !

• 6 months later...

Honestly, NPC pack is done for a while.

But searching for every credit and readme is really the hard working.

I don't know If I will find the courage to search for all credits, so I don't know If I could release it before a looooong time x)