Model Request

I know "npc_spawn_huge_rancor" im just wondering what scale Ashura's going to choose, i figured a human is rooughly x2 the size of sonic, if you go by Dr Robotnik/Eggman's size to sonic. so that mech/robot will be quite the thing to fight, actually according to the sonic wiki, Dr Eggman is 6'1" so yeah, I dont know if im keen getting into a fight with the Death Egg Robot

Looking pretty sweet. :D Curious, how are you gonna make it use the rancor's animations? Weight it to the rancor .XSI Raven released?

I once did something similar when I replaced the rancor model with a giant Jabba the Hutt. Was funny on MB2's Jabba's Palace map when the Jabba NPC was led to the rancor pit and his big brother ate him (looked pretty perverse). Back then I made custom animations though that mimicced the rancor's move/hit/grab/eat animations instead of using the existing ones.

I'm currently trieing to get XSI mod tool to work , I ported my 3ds max scene via crosswalk to XSI but carcass refuses to accpet .xsi files exported from modtool , I'll have to ind a solution for this before I go on with working at this

@@OmegaSigma I can give you a unanimated pre alpha so you can start working at the map again