Anakin Skywalker (Young Boy)

I was basically wondering if there was actually a JKA model of a young boy Anakin Skywalker from The Phantom Menace? What would actually be nice is that his model should have two separate helmets for when he is podracing and when he pilots the Naboo Starfighter, and also when he's a Jedi Padawan. :)

635705017717473925-A01-F-DARTH-VADER-22.d18a630d6ace46ac0964950eb416cd3d.jpg

Review_AnakinSkywalkerPodracerMH_stillA.CXQShPXWcAIZ_B6.jpg

Come to think of it, the old Youngling model by VM is quite outdated. It would be nice if we got a new youngling model, plus a girl version as well.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I was basically wondering if there was actually a JKA model of a young boy Anakin Skywalker from The Phantom Menace? What would actually be nice is that his model should have two separate helmets for when he is podracing and when he pilots the Naboo Starfighter, and also when he's a Jedi Padawan. :)

635705017717473925-A01-F-DARTH-VADER-22.d18a630d6ace46ac0964950eb416cd3d.jpg

Review_AnakinSkywalkerPodracerMH_stillA.CXQShPXWcAIZ_B6.jpg

I would like a super realistic version also. This model will recieve alot of fatalities and dismemberment, at least from me.

Yes shrink the robes down that look the same as the image, then just frankenstein a younglings head on it:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/603-younglings-vm/

Then possibly add Episode 1 Obi Wan's hair:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2156-obi-wan-kenobi-episode-1/

Actually, it might be better if a new head would be made all together because the VM's version looks a bit too...anime-like for star wars. Big eyes and all. As much as I like anime, those big eyes always didn't scream "star wars" to me.

Actually, it might be better if a new head would be made all together because the VM's version looks a bit too...anime-like for star wars. Big eyes and all. As much as I like anime, those big eyes always didn't scream "star wars" to me.

I love anime just like you bro. In fact it would be cool and awesome if Star Wars was made into anime. :)

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I would like a super realistic version also. This model will recieve alot of fatalities and dismemberment, at least from me.

It's a shame though. The actor got bullied through his upbringing for the role, and now he's in a special home with schizophrenia.

I can't stand Kylo Ren either, he is a wannabe Anakin. He get's shrekt by a person virgin to using the force. He's sooo noob. 

I agree, he wants to be stronger but he's not the Chosen One. And because his training was incomplete, he was not able to win the battle with Rey, mostly due to the loss of his Father (major emotional problems) and being shot by a bowcaster.

But he still acted better than Hayden.

I agree, he wants to be stronger but he's not the Chosen One. And because his training was incomplete, he was not able to win the battle with Rey, mostly due to the loss of his Father (major emotional problems) and being shot by a bowcaster.

Kylo roasts Kylo

In case of children, if the adult model is used to make a new one, one must remember about the size of the head. ;)

chelovek.jpg

The KOTF mod included young Boba Fett, made from the Chiss Barmen of Red Baldarek, and the proportions gave away the fact, that it was a rescaled model of an adult.

In case of children, if the adult model is used to make a new one, one must remember about the size of the head. ;)

chelovek.jpg

The KOTF mod included young Boba Fett, made from the Chiss Barmen of Red Baldarek, and the proportions gave away the fact, that it was a rescaled model of an adult.

That kid on that diagram reminds me of an amazing old Game I played back in the 2000s.

2266897-1038153183_00.jpg

It's actually a great Game. I will have to play it again soon.

NumberWan likes this

I blame direction for Hayden's bad acting. Hayden actually DID have some good movies where he acted great. If the director is bad, regardless if the script is good, it hits the actors pretty badly.

BTW, you said emotional issues....You wouldn't happen to believe that theory spreading around the community that Han had Ben DELIBERATELY kill him to protect him from Snoke, do you?

I blame direction for Hayden's bad acting. Hayden actually DID have some good movies where he acted great. If the director is bad, regardless if the script is good, it hits the actors pretty badly.

BTW, you said emotional issues....You wouldn't happen to believe that theory spreading around the community that Han had Ben DELIBERATELY kill him to protect him from Snoke, do you?

Now now, let's wait for Episode VIII. :D