Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma Samurai Armor

I requested before about Darth Vader in his trusty Samurai Armor, but would it also be cool if his grandson Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma has Samurai Armor too? Both would look totally awesome if they had the First Order go absolutely Feudal! And even then Kylo Ren's mask totally looks like a Ninja even while he's a Samurai. :D

DSCF8979_zpsztu4rru7.jpg

Delmi likes this

Hey @, I'm sure you're familiar with your own outfit designed in a Samurai Armor am I right? :)

I'm gonna be honest with you. Here on this Site, there are so many Requests and most get forgotten about and exist on the very last page of all the Requests. And here on JKHub there's a thing now where we must encourage people to do it themselves (That's how my TC-14 request is being made, by myself with a little help).

So.. I encourage you to also do it yourself. However, I will provide a bit of advice to help you. You can attempt to find a Player Model which uses a similar looking armor to the ones depicted in the images you've provided (regardless of what color it is). Then find someone who is good at Frankensteining/Kitbashing, namely 3 people right now are good at this:

@@Kualan @@dark_apprentice @@Jeff

You may try to obtain help from one of these fine people. All that would be left is to Frankenstein/Kitbash the Kylo Ren helmet to the Samurai Armor, and reskin the armor to match the color of the helmet. Then simply do the same for Phasma, but include the cape.

AshuraDX, eezstreet and Omicron like this

I'm gonna be honest with you. Here on this Site, there are so many Requests and most get forgotten about and exist on the very last page of all the Requests. And here on JKHub there's a thing now where we must encourage people to do it themselves (That's how my TC-14 request is being made, by myself with a little help).

So.. I encourage you to also do it yourself. However, I will provide a bit of advice to help you. You can attempt to find a Player Model which uses a similar looking armor to the ones depicted in the images you've provided (regardless of what color it is). Then find someone who is good at Frankensteining/Kitbashing, namely 3 people right now are good at this:

@@Kualan @@dark_apprentice @@Jeff

You may try to obtain help from one of these fine people. All that would be left is to Frankenstein/Kitbash the Kylo Ren helmet to the Samurai Armor, and reskin the armor to match the color of the helmet. Then simply do the same for Phasma, but include the cape.

I appreciate the advice you're giving me. I'll just ask those guys on here that are good at Kitbashing models.

Why do people insist on requesting models out of fanart references? Yeah it looks cool. But is it important enough to have a modeler's time wasted on it? Fuck no. We have plenty of authentic Star Wars characters that haven't been modeled or could use better models.

Lancelot and Jolly like this

Why do people insist on requesting models out of fanart references? We have plenty of authentic Star Wars characters that haven't been modeled.

This is basically for the Samurai design of Kylo Ren. I'm actually really big on Feudal Japan if you wanna know about me. Anyone on here can request for Star Wars characters based on their concept art.

I don't care what you're into. My point is that I'd rather have the modelers invest their time into something more important than fanart.

Dude, no one else would make these models right now. I know that the modelers are still busy creating other Star Wars models for Jedi Academy.