Seven's Random WIP Thread

Not trying to sound like a jerk here, but dark_apprentice didn't make the Galen Adventure robes (I did), nor did he make many of the robes in that pack, he just put a new head on them and changed some of the textures. Just wanted to say that. I like the Knight of Ren, it looks good so far.

My bad, I'll do more research before releasing anything.

pXs7Hil.png

xKJHrls.png

Update on Anakin. I'm going to change the robes soon.

Also, I get this message when I try to export

HvbWaCc.png

I can't figure out how to fix this

Thinking of making a customization pack with circas luke and spankis anakin head skins.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8ad7ca1ec5e58e4ea789ae642e849904&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7531&p=109204&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,_aXPx4qLEg8'); //]]></script>dXkkS0I.png&&0

Do it! :D

Seven likes this

Ok so I'm going to make the old republic reborn replacement. From the look of the trailers and such all the sith dress the same. I will use revanknights model. If there are other siths tell me

Bigger screenshot of Kota would be better to check if possible, and the body of that starkiller wasn't it originally from Hell Kobra's jedi adventure robes?

Yes I realized that. He can't be contacted though so I got the thumbs up for upload. I'm just finishing a few things. And I'll try with kota but the reskin isn't that good. 

So this is interesting. We've seen people frankenstein Toshi's Anakin head on HapSlashes body, but I just feel like toshis head shape isn't right. So instead I remapped the uv coordinates on HS's Anakin to fit Toshi's textures. I actually quite like how it came out.

yYdMgNo.png

5TzQ4I6.png

This looks pretty damn good, Seven.